009

Keira's POV

          "Mom! you know I have a gig today right!"I yelled across their room.I was ready to go to Aunt Suasan's Diner.I waited and decided to go to their room.

          "Yes,I know I'll tell her..."I opened the door.I saw her in her uniform outfit,she was talking to someone at the phone.I clear my throat to get her attention.She noticed and turn her attention towards me.

         "Umm....I might have to call you back,love you"She said putting her phone down.I walk over to her and sat next to her.

           "Mommy,what is it?"I ask wrapping my arms around her body,I noticed the frown on her face.

          "Nothing baby,its just that-your Dad isn't going to be here in time for your sister's birthday...."She said.I gasp,Dad always comes home either my birthday or Sarah's.

           "Ohh!Mom that's just terrible,I don't know what will Sarah react"I really hate seeing Sarah sad,that's just the day that we get to spend our time as a family.

           "Yea,he is trying his best to go on time for her birthday.His working on it"She said with a small smile.

            "You missed him huh?"I look at her,she notice the question.

             "Everyday darling"She said kissing my forehead.

               "Well,I better go I might be late again."I said kissing her cheek.

       "Ok,Love you"She kissed my cheek.

      "Love you too"I kissed her cheek once more.

      I walk back to my room to get my bag and my guitar.I've been working on the song I was writing.I walk down stairs and headed straight to my car and drove to the Diner.I texted the girls and band to come early to show them my work.

**

Harry's POV

              I deicided to call Arthur again.He is my Dad's personal bodyguard.After what I said to Keira this morning I can never forgive myself.

              "Hello"He said,I closed the car door and head towards the house.

                "Arthur, have you set it up already?"I ask while I put my keys to the bowl next to the entrance door.

              "Yes sir,the rooms are cleaned,there are food supplies already prepared"

               "Good good,tell the lads to get ready tomorrow night is the night "I walked to the kitchen fredge and open the lower drawer to find my bags of blood.I suck it harshly and close my eyes

              "Yes copy sir,your sister told me to tell you to be careful and that she loves you"He said,I almost choked in my drink.I mentally facepalmed and closed my eyes.She is just like my mom,so caring to the ones she love.I missed her so much.

              "Can you tell her I love her and I missed her and I'll see her again soon"

               "Yes sire,your father also told me to get back to the kingdom as soonas possible to train the new soliders"Yes,I also train soliders not just devence,but also how to survive.I am acually the leader of my Dad's men,not just because I am his son and I am a prince.I was intrusted to do this job,no one can ever train them,I even trained Arthur.Because of my Dad he train me to fight for the kingdom,to also train others to be like me.To protect the ones they love.