005

Harry's POV
       "Boys get down here now!"Liam yelled as I roll over the duvet and saw Zayn in my door leaning on the side.

"You do know his gonna come here any minute now if you don't get up?"Zayn said with his left brow up.

"Yeah....yeah"I said covering my face to the pillow

"His gonna be here in 3.....2.....1"Suddenly a voice behind Zayn yelling something I don't understand.

"HARRY GET THE FUCK UP!"Liam said pulling the covers off me I groan.

"But Liam it's too early!"

"Get up or you won't see your girl at school!"Liam said walk out off my room and whisper something to Zayn.

"Harry get up and get dressed were gonna be late"Zayn said walking out of my room with his super speed.I also use my super speed to get dress fast enough.I got to the dinning room and sat next to Louis.

"So Niall is the house ready?"I said taking a sip of my blood bag.

"Yeah,All the stuff that you need is there and for her"

"Good,let's go!"I said we all use our super speed to get to the van

××××××××××××××××××××××

    "Oh!Yes may I help you?"The secretary I think ask.

      "Yeah were the new tranveries,we want to speak to the principal"Liam said.

        "Oh,I'm sorry but she's busy right now"She said taking the phone to her ear agian.I look pissed and nod at Niall.He walk over to her desk and stared at her eyes,she drop the phone and Niall back to his original possision next to me.

         "I'm gonna ask again darling.May we please see the principal?"I ask innocently.

          "Oh!Yes you can come in now!"She said like nothing happen.

          Liam was the first to open the door,there the principal of this shitty school.

          "I'm sorry but I'm busy right now,you can come back later"She said while typing on her computer.

           "But ma'am we are new here we don't know where to go"Zayn said politely.

            "Ok,well if that's the case I'll get some senior students to help you boys in this school"She said opening her folder.

            "Acually we know a group of girls who can guide us through this school"I said a smirk form in my face.

             "Well that's great! What are their names?"She said taking her pen and notebook

              "Umm...Keira Monro,Sunshine Haynes,Natalia Peterson,Andrea Maxwell and Olivia Wright"Louis said

               "Ok,I'll send them right now.Please take a seat boys."We took our seats waiting while she called her assistant to call the girls.

                After like 30 minutes of wait there stood Natalie and Olivia whose eyes where widen,followed by Andrea who seem to blush that Louis winks at her{A/N:I smell jealousy;)}.Then,comes to the last two.Sunshine,whose mate was Zayn.He notice her sitting in front of him his eyes only for hers.My baby girl follows who seems shock to see us,she never fails to amaze me with her body perfectly curve.She sat next to Andrea and in front of me.

************
Hey guys!Please please read my friend's story called 'Her Assistant' by BookNerd031.Also my other book 'Worst Mistake'.So I hope ya'll like this chapter cuz this is just the beggining.

-A