006

Keira's POV
       "So this is how you'll get to the cafeteria.You can just walk straight to the lobby hall,then to the right you'll see there the sign"Andrea said, while pointing at it.We've been touring around campus for 30mins from now.Andrea does the talk and we practically just follow her like a lost puupy.I've notice Louis keeps getting her attention by him asking questions as many as possible.

*RING!*

"Well see you boys tomorrow my Mom is here to pick me up"Olivia said waving at me,the boys and girls.

"Ok,I gotta go I have assignments to do."I said saying good-bye's to them.

      As I stand here waiting for my Mom to pick me up I saw my phone lights up and recieved a txt from her.

From:Mom💖
To:Me
         Hunny,I'm sorry I can't pick you up there is a lot of pacients here today.I might get an over time.Just stay at the house and lock the doors,your sister is at your grandma's.Food is at the oven just heat it.love you xx

   Well I'll just walk home it's not that far.The wind keeps blowing hard and I felt a drop of water falling down.I started to run to the big tree.

Harry's POV
     "Harry can you get drinks from the market?"Liam ask

       "Yea,sure"I said getting the money from him and wore my coat.I start to run to my car it was raining very hard.

        I finish paying for the drinks and heading out to the small cafe to get hot cocoa.As I pass by the tree I saw her laying weakly and shaking.I parked the car on the side and used my super speed to carry her at the backseat and place her getntly,I took off my coat and wrap it around her to keep her warm.

"T-t-t-hank y-you"She whispered weakly and give me a small smile before her head was in my chest cuddled up,she was slowly drifting to sleep.I remove my hands around her and she layed her body on the passenger seat.I drove back to my place.

I quickly open the passenger seat and pick her up in bridal style.I can feel her head cuddled up in my chest.I kick the door open and gently place her in the couch,she was shaking.I use my super speed to get a blanket of two,I ran to the kitchen and got a mug for the both of us and make an hot cocoa.I was about to go to the livingroom,there was a sudden blackout.I place the mug in the table and sat on the couch to find her shaking in fear.

"Hey hey its ok im here"I said while wrapping by arms around her fragile body.I place my right hand to her forehead to find her burning.

"Harry,I'm scared"she said while holding me tight.Her head burrying on my chest.

"Shhh don't be.Let's go upstairs yeah?"she nod,I pick her up again in bridal style.I walk upstairs to my bedroom and place her there in bed.I walk to my drawer and find a flash light,sweat pants and a shirt.Giving it to her

"You can change in the bathroom love"She nod and walk to the bathroom.After she closes the door I use my super speed to get the two mugs with hot cocoa in it.I ran back up stairs just in time she got out.

She looks stunning in my shirt and sweat pants she rubs the towel to her hair to dry it a little.She saw me

"um where should I put this?"She said lifting the towel up.I point to the basket full of dirty clothes.

"oh!here.."I hand her the other mug.She gave me a small smile.

"Thank you"She said drinking the hot cocoa.She lift her head up and look at me.

"Where do I sleep?"

"You can sleep here"Her eyes widen and shaking her head.

"No,this is your bed"She said frowning

"No,its ok.I can take the couch"I said smiling at her

"To make it fair you can just sleep here.I'll just put a pillow in the middle"She said crawling in bed.I can already smell her delicious red blood.I snap in my thoughs,I can't let her know yet,I have to get her trust first.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
hi!peepps sooooo im verrrryyyy sooorrrrryyyyy!!!!for da slow update cuz we have an examination this week,i really hate math.Why is math even involve in the lesson?i am not even taking a math degree.Anyways the important thing is i still got to manage to write this chapter.I hope ya'll like it and give thumps up.

-A💖