011

H A R R Y

She looks so breath taking.Like an angel sent from above.The way her hair flows in the wind.The way she look down and smiles.Its just everything about her is.....perfect!

I mean?How can she even love a vampire prince like me?a bloods sucking monster.But I sure am determine to fight my love for her.We went to my car and I opened it for her.

"So.....where are you taking me?"My thoughts were interupt by her question.I took a quick glance and back to the road.

"Uhh..there is this restaurant that my friend owns."I glance at her again and saw her nod and look at the window again.I just hope this night will go well.

K E I R A

"So,what do you wanna order?"Harry asked

"I don't know?I've never been here before."I say honestly.In the past few minutes,I was just flipping the menu to find a better food.Harry took me to this Italian Restaurant,I am not really a big fan of Italian food,I'm more of a Chinese-Burger-Pizza girl.I don't like small amount of food,I am more of a fast food girl.

"So,have you guys decided what to order yet?"The waiter interupted my little world.

"I'm just gonna get what he is getting"I said closing the menu.

"We'll get your carbonara pasta with cooked potatoes.Is that ok?"He said eyeing me.I nod,the waiter then leaves.Well this is awkward....

"So I found your necklace in my bathroom"He said taping his pocket,he then pull out the paper plane silver necklace.

"Thank you so much! you don't know how much this means to me!"I said sigh in relief.Its true though,my Dad gave me that necklace when I was 5.He said something about finding my soul mate or something?I dunno?

"Here let me!"But before I could grab it he quickly got up his chair and walk around the back of my chair.He gently move my hair in my neck away to my right,I can feel his hand were so soft.He then place the necklace around my neck,I could feel his hot breath against below my earlobe.

"You look so beautiful tonight"He whispered,I can feel my cheeks changed into a tomato red.

"Thank you."I said giving him a small smile.He git back in his chair before the waiter serves the meals.

"Here you go!"The waiter placed both plate in our side with the cooked potatoes and also ice tea.He thanked him.

Hours passed by,I got to know him better.He actually has a little sister.He run away from his Dad,because of the wrong crowd he choosed.He also told me some of his corny and terrible jokes.And everytime I look at my plate to swirl the pasta in the fork,I noticed him glanced at me.

"Wait..will you excuse me for a second?"He nod in approval,I quickly got and asked where the bathrooms are.I walk in the girls bathroom and doing my business.I wash my hands,I walk back in my table.But before I can closed the girls bathroom someone drag me to the janitor's closet and after that I fell a deep slumber and blackout....

H A R R Y

I waited a few more minutes,my phones begins to buzz.

Louis:Aye,mate we got her!

Me:Good,meet you at the parking lot.

I slide my phone back in my pocket,and asked the waiter for the check and I payed for it.I quickly wore my jacket and got out of the restaurant and went to the parking lot.I saw the black van they were in.I knock on the window,Niall opened it.

"Hey guys!"I greeted.

"Hi!"They said in chorus.

"Where is she?"I asked,Liam started the engine and start to drive to the kingdom

"She's right here Harry,try not to wake her up"Zayn whispers from the backseat,where she lays her head on his lap.She's so beautiful.I sat right next to Zayn as he got out of his seat for me to seat,he slowly held her head up and I seat quickly,he then seat beside me.I stroke her hair every minute,after a couple of hours I fell in a deep slumber with my dreams of her....

***
NEXT DAY
***
K E I R A

My mom would usually me wake up in the morning.But it felt weird waking up without yelling from my mom about my sister not in the shower yet,how I was not wake up yet and getting ready.....

"Is she awake?"A voice, a very familiar voice.I think I've heard it before.

"I dunno maybe?"Another familiar voice,but this time it's an Irish accent.

My eyes fluttered open and saw two boys who is very familiar to me.I groan and rub my eyes to take a good look of the two of them.My head is pounding like a bell.......

"Hey,you ok?"The brown haired guy asked me.....he looks so familiar I can't put a finger who his name is because of the fact that someone drugged me and because of the light so rounded in the room.

"I don't know,do you think I'm fine that I was kidnaped and drugged?!"I shouted,closed my eyes and rub my head in agony.

"Niall! Get the painkiller and water please!"The guy shouted to the Irish lad named Niall....Wait Niall?! He runs in a blink.I'm not even kidding?!I felt a little wind that blow in my hair when he got back with the tray of food with the painkiller on the side.

"Ok here you go!"Niall placed it in my lap,I just stared at them,crossed my arms in my chest with one brow raised.I know remember the brown haired guys name now...

"What?"They said in unison.

"Care to explain to me why I'm here and do you guys want from me.I mean,I know that you guys only want and I am so not going to do it or any of your commands.Btw,how the hell can Niall that fast?! He runs like bloody cheetah!"I exhale and placed the tray on the side.Niall is now seated beside Liam on the edge of the bed.I took a quick glance around the room.It was simple,the walls are cream color,there was two big doors which I can tell it's the closet,two big couches,a big mirror and a small desk with a chair,it even has a fucking tv that hangs in the fire place in front of me.How rich is this guy?!

Before Liam can answer my question a very familiar voice interrupted us.

"Boys can you please leave?"He got inside,the two of them nod,got up from the bed,left the room and closed the two big doors.I was left alone with the familiar man with curly hair and eyes like a shimmering jade diamond.

***
Hey ya'll! It's been way too LONG!but now It's summer here in my country!I will try to update more often as I can.So there will be some new characters that will be added,if you guys want to be one of them please pm me ASAP so I can put it in the casting.Hope you guys like it!please vote and share!Thank you!

-A💕