002

Harry's POV
      "Hey mate!ya come'n?"Niall ask
"Yeah,just a sec"I said as I finish my ciggarrete and throw it.Me and the boys are going to the boss.We're gonna ask him to let us have a break,cause my Dad is already so suspecious about it.

                We are in our house in the woods,not much far from the city.Enough of my backround!I didn't get to introduce myself.My name is Harry Edward Styles,I'm a vampire at the age of 117 but my current age in my body at 19.Yes,I'm a vampire--let me rephrase it.I'm a vampire prince,a gang leader and sometimes a drug deller.I have a sibling,a young sister her name is Princess Fionna Arlene Styles.I have my four bestmates Niall,Zayn,Louis and Liam.We are now driving to the building where the boss is.

      We arrived there,by the greetings of my other fellow 'Friends'.

"We are here to see the boss"Liam said asking Navin his body guard.

"You can come in"Navin said.

          There he was talking to the phone and sitting in his leather chair.We sat in the leather black couch.He saw us and put his phone down

"Boys!what brings you here?I didn't assign you on something did I?"The boss said,walking towards the glass table with bottle of liquor in it and poured it.

"We just wanna talk to you about  something"Zayn said.

"Ok,what is it?do you want advance money?or a house?car?"He said taking a sip of his wine.

"No,we want to quit"Liam said confidently taking a deep sigh.We then heared him laugh

"You!-you guys wa--wanna quit!hilarious!nice joke Liam"He said still laughing and taking another sip of his drink and sat down on his leather chair.

"Were serious"Louis said.

"No!you guys have a contract with me!"I sigh and look at Louis

"I knew you would say that"Louis walk over to him,and I can see him pull out a gun in the drawer.

"I advice you not to do that"Louis said,compling him.

"Ok,you boys can go"the boss said,
like nothing happen.

  We went to the car and drive away.

"That was a shitty job anyway"Zayn said,taking out his ciggars and open the window for him to smoke.

"Yea,why did you wanna quit anyway?"Liam ask,I haven't told the boys why I wanted to quit.

"Well,my Dad is getting suspecious about it and I just wanna quit for a while.Besides,I have to take care the Black Iris right?"I said,taking one of Zayn's ciggars and light it up and open my window.

"Just remember Harry,when you quit we quit too.We have our each others backs"Liam said giving me and the boys a smile in the small mirror.

Me and the boys have been friends since as long as I can remember.Because our Mothers were friends,and that's how we became friends I guess......at first they treat me as if they were my peastant.But now I treat them as family.

"Yea,I know sometimes you guys are a pain in the ass.But I still ended up being one."I heard a small chuckle from them.

"Harry I'm hungry!"Niall whined.We all groan,I know he would say that after a couple of minutes.

"Niall you just ate like 2 bag of chips ago!?"Louis yelled.

"Hey!don't hurt little Nialler!his just hungry!"Zayn said in a baby voice,hug Niall's head and place a soft kiss on it.I sometime think that Zayn is gay but no he has a mate,his still finding her though.He'll know because of the anchor necklace on his neck.We vampires know our mates by checking their necklaces.Mine is a paper necklace,Niall's is a cross necklace,Liam's a star necklace and Louis' is a black heart neklace.

"Ok,I guess we can go and eat something..."I said taking the ciggar to my mouth.

"Yey!I know a place!its a Diner called 'Susan's Diner' my friend works there as a band his the guitarist"Niall said.

"Ok,Niall lead the way."I said

*********
"Were here!"Liam said turning off the car.Niall was the first to get out and basically got us a table because of his friend who now he is hugging.

"Guys!meet Matt his the guitarist of the band!"Niall said,we all said our 'hi's'.

"Matt were on!"the brown haired girl called him,which I assume is the dj because of her headphones on her shoulder.I notice her necklace.......its the same as Zayn's!!

"Coming!I gotta go enjoy eating here you guys!"Matt said running to the stage where all of the other members were.We seat down and ordered our meal

"Zayn"I said looking at him.The boys look at me also.

"Yea.."

"I think I found your mate"I said staring at her.He caught were I was staring.His eyes grown in happiness,a big smile plastered in his face.

"Its her...its Sunshine"He said,taking his necklace out and look at it to make sure it was identical.

"We can go backstage so you can meet her?I'll ask Matt"Niall said.Zayn gives Niall the biggest hug.

"Thank you!Thank you!"Zayn said a big smile plastered on his face.We were interupted by a waiter giving us our orders.I can smell his fresh and delicious blood running through his vains.

"Harry!"I snap out of my thought,and notice my fags began to show and quickly dissappeared by Louis noticing it.He then puts a handfull of french fries in my mouth.My eyes grow wide,it acually fit.I slowly sallowed it.

"What did you do that for?!"I said,caughting the other boy's attention.

"To keep you vampire mode off."Louis said taking a bite of his burger.The boys laugh and continioued eating.

"Goodevening everyone!are we having a blast?"we were interputed by a voice.Maybe she's the singer or one of the singer's.Oh!this is going to be a blast.....