013

K E I R A

"Boys can you please leave?"He got inside,the two of them nod,got up from the bed,left the room and closed the two big doors.I was left alone with the familiar man with curly hair and eyes like a shimmering jade diamond.

"What the hell! Why am I here Harry?What he'll is this place!?"I said standing up.Pulling my hair frustratingly.

"Please calm down.Go get dress and go downstairs.My family wants to meet you."He said with a soft tone,pointing to the big door.Which I guess the walk in wardrobe.

"Calm down?! I got fucking kidnapped! And your suppose to tell me to calm my shits down?! Unbelievable!"I shouted at him.Pacing back around the room.My hand placed in my temple,massaging them to calm me down a little.My eyes closed.I stop in front of him.I open them and sigh.

"Please I'll explain everything later.I promise....just please get drees?My cousin will be here any minute to show you to the backyard."He exhales.Closing his eyes,he rubs his hand in his temple before slamming the door.

I walk to the door and twisting the doorknob.Of course he fucking locked it.He bloody kidnapped me.I guess I don't have a fucking choice,I mean I don't wanna die in this place.I need to come up with a plan.Fast.

I turn around and walk to my bed and sat down.Looking at the tray of food.Damn I'm hungry.I carry them to the small desk and sat down in the chair.I begin eating them.There's nothing really special,just typical food.Eggs,bacon,a banana on the side and a glass of water.I finish eating them,grab a napkin and wipe it in my mouth.I stand up and walk towards the bathroom.Strip down my dress.I begin remembering the events from last night.Ugh! I so regret going out with him.I mean who do you think he fucking is?!.I open the curtain,step inside.I turn my shower on,began washing my hair and body.After I was done,turn off the shower,grab a towel and wrap it around my wet body.I open the door to find a girl with blonde hair in a floral dress.She sets a dress that is placed in the bed and some accessories.She noticed my presence,she turn around giving me a smile.She has a greenish blue eyes.I smile back.

"Hey,I got your outfit ready!"She said

"Hey,I got your outfit ready!"She said.I guess she's a cheerful person.

"Thanks..."I awkwardly.I saw a pair of bra and underwear that is beside the dress that is on the bed,I grab it and turn my head at her,she raise her brows with a worried look.When she finally get my hints her eyes wide and blushed.

"Oh right! Well,I'll let you get dressed."She said pointing towards the door,she give me a small smile before closing the door.

I sigh,begin putting the undergarments and dress,followed by some high heels.I grab the towel and use it to rub in my hair for it to dry.A knock caught my attention.I turn towards the door.

"Are you done can I come in?"The nameless girl asked me behind the door.

"Yea"I stop rubbing my hair with the towel when I heard the door open to reveal her.