Blood x and x Chains

The doctor rubs alchahol on my hands causing me to hiss quietly.

"Why did you not just fight him? Couldn't you have taken less damage?"

"If he were using his aura to control the puppets then maybe so, but..."

"So because you couldn't find out what his power was before being attacked you avoided it altogether?"

I shrug my shoulders and look around the room for Abra-Kadabra but notice his absence.

"Where did the bird I brought along with me go?"

"Bird?" The doctor asked without looking up.

"You said he was smart."

"Did I? Here you are, that's all for your hands, take these for the bruising."

"Pills? I didn't know pills could make bruises go away."

"It will help. Make sure to take them right away. I'm not supposed to let patients leave with them. Health codes and all that."

He hands me a small glass of water and I take them quickly. I pass back the cup with a smile.

"Thanks doctor. I better get back to practice."

"Very good, if you need anything else you know where to find me."

I head out to the hall and look around. It kinda feels stuffy in here... I head outside to see if Abra-Kadabra went outside.

O^O

"Where is she?"

"Stop worrying Zushi. Go check her room, I will look in the prep room."

Where did she vanish to? She said she wanted my opinion, she wouldn't just run away, her eyes show she looks forward to my opinion every time she battles.

"Hmm."

● □ >8

"Look over there!"

"Huh. Is that Mr bird?"

A pair of men in strange black suits have a small cage with the bird crammed into it making lots of noise.

It's small head is smashing against the door in obvious protest but isn't able to break the lock.

"That's not good, let's get him Gon."

"Yeah!"

The boys follow the men in suits as they head quickly for the exit. After walking a few buildings down the road, they turn into an alley. The boy in white rushes forward pointedly.

"Now!"

Now, within the small alley, were several men standing ready to fight between the two boys.

"Where do you think you are taking our friend?"

"We weren't looking for a fight, but if you threaten the boss' plan, then we will just have to make you dissappear. Stupid kids."

"We happen to be strong fighters, old man."

"So was the girl. We took care of her pretty quickly too."

"What did you do with her."

"Who is her?" Gon looks to his friend, who is now growling darkly, in suprise.

"The owner of the hawk Gon, I'm sure you saw her too when we were going through the crowd.

"Her?!"

"Yeah, and it looks like they kidnapped her too. Maybe even.."

"Killed her?"

"Not a chance" one of the men states "Boss'd kill us if we did that."

"Shut up new guy." Another suit snapped.

"Noisy!"

All eyes turned to Gon at his childish outburst.

"Killua!"

"Right!"

'Ringring ringrin-click'

"Papa's Pizzaria, may I have your order?"

"...really?"

"Ah, it's you. Did they start already?"

"It also seems they sent a decoy. I took care of her already so you should be good to go."

"If all goes well I will owe you one~"

'Click'

"Talkative as ever I see" I threw down my phone and began to layer on my outfit. My eyes lock onto a small ace of hearts as it falls from my pocket followed by the jack.

I felt my laughter rising and had to shiver to keep it from coming out. This is about to be so much fun~

O^O

I can't move. I just stare into the open doorway to her room. Many pieces of furniture were spewn about, and had I not been here earlier today it might have looked normal for the girl.

The bags were thrown about as if searching for something. Worst of all the large bed seems to barely hang on as half of it hovers outside the window.

I reach for my phone and begin to dial my master's number.

It's really weird that Abra-Kadabra would just vanish but maybe he went to eat. I looked around in the courtyard area first near the trees but he doesn't seem to be there so I walk towards the nearby park.

"Lots of trees, maybe he wanted a different scenery?"

The path through the park seems much less congested then usual but seeing as some big battles are happening today at the tower it makes sense.

I decide to head back and spun around but for some reason, the motion almost forces me fully to the ground.

I stare at the sidewalk under my bruised hands curiously and the back of my skull starts pounding.

"Finally seems to have taken effect, I must admit it took longer then predicted. That much should have knocked out a dozen men instantly."

I hear the kind voice of the doctor walking towards me. I try to look up. My head screams in protest and sweat begins to trickle down my forhead.

"Why did.."

"Sorry young miss, orders are orders. Your fiancé didn't seem to approve of your recent endeavors. He will have the chance to punish you soon enough. You should sleep now."

I fight to stay up but the ground inches closer to me every moment. With my last strength I call out to my only savior.

"Mr....Magicia-"

¿?¿?¿?

She falls to the ground with a small thump. The small body of this young girl had bruises and scrapes all over her but even just now when it came time to give up she fought for more. I walk over and pick her up in my arms.

"Princess, huh." A fitting name, but she would never have chosen this for herself. Boss was thoroughly amused when he heard. He even started using it himself.

"Let us go young miss."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

For my readers, sorry it took so long to move forward. Transferring schools has soooooooooo much paperwork involved. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, I hope to finish the story in the next two chapters, so for those who are avid readers *cough cough* @DatKawaiiUsagi, CrimsonTears6449, etc. *cough cough* I want you all to know how grateful I am. If it were not for you, this would not be here, and as much as you enjoy reading it, I enjoy writing it. So thank you from the bottomest bottom to the tippy top of my heart.