A x New x Feeling

To my lovely readers~

This is a very long story compared to my origional, I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for being here!

Wing-san kept true to his word. I looked at the new thin layer of energy surrounding me. Even the sheet of thin magic encasing me I couldn't help but feel pumped up.

O^O

I can't believe it, she was able to completely cut off the outpouring in a matter of moments. I hadn't even explained how yet. I told her what was happening and she did it herself. I never had a student who has done that. Even Zushi had trouble closing it off with instruction.

Zushi watched her the whole time from the couch and his eyes seem even more determined now.

I push up my glasses out of habit and have her begin concentrating between her hands. The power output isn't strong but it's smooth and unwavering. I send her back to her room to meditate and practice before we learn her talent.

I must remain calm myself if I hope to lead her on. I contacted master about her and he himself is intrigued. He said something about a game but in that man's world it could mean anything.

This stuff, it feels right. It's like something from inside me that I just didn't notice before. I looked at the aura surrounding me closely.

I practice meditation but it's been almost four hours and I'm getting bored. I put all my strength into my concentration and almost fell over when I opened my eyes.

The aura around my hands was so wide that it looked as though I was holding some unseen fluffy pillow.

The card tower builds itself as I watch the TV in the background. The current fight is of no interest to me. The cell phone, which is resting on the bed covers mindlessly thrown, begins ringing.

My eyelid twitches as I was just about to place the last two atop the pile. I almost chose to ignore it save for this specific beep that meant it is someone I had been waiting to hear from.

I lean it to my ear as the tower begins to wobble slightly on the covers.

"Hello, Hisoka? They just left. They will no doubt be headed your way."

"Aww, and here I thought you would fight to keep your brother home safe."

"According to family rules the most I can do is hinder the journey, you know that."

"I knew you loved him~"

"I'm hanging up now. *Click*"

"Well that's no fun~"

The last two cards hang in the air as the rest of the tower plummets onto the sheets. A vein starts throbbing on my forhead and I gather the cards to begin again.

I had been at it for hours. I returned to Wing and when he answered the door he looked slightly more disheveled than before.

I hold my laugh back a bit as I pass him and I see Zushi is practicing on the other side of the room. I move to rest by him waiting for Wing to join us.

He had placed some things placed on the table and I looked them over as he made his way. A cup filled with water, a bucket, a few leaves, and a chart. I impatiently wait for him to finish.

O^O

It's only been a few hours and I already know that she made a big difference with just a little practice. I pull together the items I readied and start to explain what she will have to do.

If my master hadn't called earlier and told me to go ahead we would not have started this until next week. His nasty streak endures.

*OSU*

I don't know how she learned so quickly. I wonder if I have such potential within myself. If I did I could go really far.