A little bit of revenge

((This chapter and the ones after it are extra/oneshot chapters for Joseb. I don't feel like creating a second story, considering I might end up picking this one up in later extra's.))

This story is a one shot

Description: Sebastian does something to Joseph at work that makes him a little uncomfortable, so Joseph decides to get revenge on Sebastian for it.

NSFW (Blowjob and a little bit of swearing)

Sebastian sat at his desk, flipping through a few files. He had some things to sign as completed assignments and cases that he never got around to. There weren't many people at the office except his partner Joseph and the trainee Kidman. The three of them usually stayed after for a bit to close things up and double check cases for anything they may have missed.

Sebastian stretched and leaned back. Joseph knocked at his door and walked in. "Sebastian, we might have a new case." Joseph walked in and shut the door behind him with his foot, walking over to Sebastian.

"What's the case about?" Joseph leaned over and set down the file on Sebastian's desk, and began explaining it's contents to him. Sebastian glanced at him, not paying attention to much he was saying, and instead began looking over Joseph's body. He was still good looking, even while dressed. The clothes he wore were tight on him and allowed Sebastian to see details on his body he wouldn't normally see.

"Sebastian..." Sebastian blinked at looked at Joseph's face. "What do you think?"

"Huh? Oh uh. It sounds interesting. Leave it here, I'll read over it and see what we do." Joseph shut the file and laid it on Sebastian's desk.

"Alright, I'm heading home. Call me if anything important pops up." Sebastian smiled and pat Joseph's ass.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." Joseph stared at Sebastian, who was already looking back down at his files. Joseph bit the inside of his lip and left the office quickly.

~~~~

The next morning Joseph stood in Sebastian's office, sipping his coffee and waiting for his partner to arrive. He was flipping through the file he left on Sebastian's desk yesterday, which hadn't moved at all ever since it was left there. "He doesn't look through anything..."

"Who doesn't?" Sebastian walked in and took his trench-coat off, hanging it up and walking over. "Morning Joseph. Sleep well?" Joseph shrugged and set the file down.

"I slept fine. You didn't call me at all, so I guess then nothing bad happened. And nothing important either."

"Not really. I finished signing the other cases and went home."

"So you didn't get a chance to read through the file then hm?"

"No, I didn't. I figured reading through it when I'm not tired as shit would be a lot better." Joseph nodded and looked around. "Something wrong? You were in here before I even got here."

"Not really no. I just came by to have a second look at the case I handed you yesterday, that's about it." Sebastian picked the file up and handed it to his partner, then sat down and rubbed his eyes. "Are you hungover again?"

"For once, I'm not. I just had one drink last night before bed to relax myself. No big deal though, just a small glass of whiskey.." Sebastian closed his eyes, expecting to hear Joseph leaving. When he didn't, he opened his eyes and looked over to see Joseph standing by his side. "What?" Joseph crossed his arms and cocked his hips to the side. "You need something?" Joseph moved forwards and spun Sebastian to he was facing him in the chair. "Uh. Joseph?"