Morning After

In the middle of the night, Sebastian was still curled up on the floor next to Joseph. He realized his situation and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Fuck..." He felt angry that he took advantage of someone he saw as such a good friend to him. "Joseph's going to be so angry when he finds out." Sebastian stood up and wrapped the towel back around his hips. He picked up Joseph's towel and laid it between his legs, then picked the sleeping man up. "Damn Joseph you're  heavy..." He found an easy way up to the hotel room where Kidman was.

"What took you so long?"

"We..  Talked... Then he passed out and I had to get him up here without dropping him. Or hurting myself."

"The talking went well I guess?"

"Yeah." Sebastian smiled. "It went fine."

"I haven't seen you smile like that before..." Kidman thought. "What really happened?"

"Nothing Kid. Get your mind back to this reality."

"Joseph likes you. Not just as a person."

"I know."

"You know? And what are you doing for him hm?"

"I don't know..." Sebastian sighed and rubbed his eyes. "If I told you what happened you'd laugh." Kidman inspected Sebastian and smiled.

"My my. I may be young but I know a hickey when I see one."

"What?" Sebastian felt his neck. "Fuck. Don't say a word Kidman."

"Could it be that you two... Did something very fun and very adult?"

"Kidman please. Its none of your business."

"I won't tell him if he doesn't remember. You need to. Congrats though Seb. I think Joseph will be much happier if you tell him anyway."

~~~~~~

When Joseph woke up he was fully dressed and in a new room on a bed. He sat up and looked around. His head was pounding from a hangover from all the drinking, and he couldn't remember much of what happened the night before. Joseph sat up and groaned. He felt sore all over, especially on his ass for some reason. He stood up and fixed his hair and put his glasses on, looking around and seeing Kidman polishing something up. She looked over at him and smiled.

"Morning sunshine. Glad you're finally up." Kidman tossed a gun next to him on the bed. "Sebastian's already outside keeping watch."

"Seb.... Right. We drank last night. I passed out downstairs."

"Jo. He brought you up here and dressed you. Dressed himself too. I don't think he slept though, he seems jittery about something... Did you say anything to him?"

"If I did I don't remember. Lets go." Joseph cocked the gun and left the room. He found the safest way down and went outside. Sebastian was outside wandering around. Joseph walked over next to him. "Good morning Sebastian."

"Huh? Yeah. Morning." Sebastian didn't look at him, odd.

"You okay?" Seb nodded and walked away. Joseph watched him go and sighed.

"Whatever happened you'll find out." Kidman whispered in Joseph's ear before running past him to Sebastian.

~~~~~

Joseph cocked his gun and shot a few of them in the head. Sebastian was figuring out a path to get somewhere safer, and Kidman went chasing after Leslie when she claimed to see him earlier. Joseph didn't see him but he was hungover and everything was still kinda strange. He could barely keep his mind on shooting, he was wondering why Sebastian wasn't looking at him.