Chapter 1

Recap :
We looked forward and saw headlights. Then...

Justin swerved back into the lane we were in before anyone got hit.
"Oh my god Justin I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry of we kiss all the time while driving."

"I know that just scared me, no more our children need us, especially Mikey and Autumn."

"Your right."

We pulled into the driveway and got out quietly walking inside the house.

My family and I are going on another family vacation and have decided to take one every year.

This year were going to Hawaii. Its so pretty there and I'm excited to go.

The kids should be asleep, so were being quiet.

I quietly locked the door and armed the alarm then followed my husband upstairs into our room.

I walked into the bathroom and took my makeup off then stripped into my bra and panties.

I put my hair in a bun and brushed my teeth then walked into the main part of the room and plugged my phone in.

Tomorrow is laundry day.

Anyways, I laid in bed as Justin came out.

Since my dress was strapless my bra is strapless and so Justin only saw my bare shoulders.

"Are you naked under there?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you? No I'm not naked."

"I would very much like that yes and awe man I really wanted you to be naked."

I giggled.

"Not tonight I'm too tired."

"I'm tired too."

"Then come lay next to me and we'll sleep together."

I giggled at my corniness and so did he then came and crawled in next to me.

I faced him, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer so there was no space between us.

I wrapped mine around his neck.
"I'm so proud of you Jay."

"Thank you."

We kissed then pulled away.

"I love you."

"I love you too."