Chapter 18

~ May 8th ~

Justin and i are currently on the Ellen Show right now .

" my favorite couple in the whole universe besides my relationship of course . "

I smiled . I love Ellen she's amazing .

" well we love you too you're our favorite talk show host . "
" thank you , so it's been a while how are you guys ? "
" were really good , the kids are doing well my grand daughter is doing really well also & Bentley and his girlfriend are actually having a baby so we're becoming grandparents again ! "

Everyone cheered .

" congratulations you guys , Winter how do you feel about everything going on with Bentley and Justin ? "
" I'm so proud of them I tell them every single day as everyone knows Bentley is my first born , all 4 of my babies share the same dad and Bentley has just been our rock through it all along with the rest of the kids but for him to become a father now and not when we became parents I'm really happy for him & he's gonna be such an amazing dad so I can't wait . "
" how's Amber , Autumn and Michael ? "
" they're good Amber is 17 now . Bentley is 24, Autumn is 10 and Michael is 7, they've all grown up so fast and every single day that goes by is more of a blessing to be the mother to my children. "
" I have to agree, our kids are exceptional and not just because we raised them, they've all been through a lot with their mom and I. Bentley and Amber more then our 2 youngest since we were so young when we had both of them, they've all learned from our mistakes and have made just amazing examples of themselves, i couldn't be any prouder. "

~ a couple years later ~

Bentley is 23 now, he is the father of a beautiful baby boy, they named him after Justin but switched the names around, my grandson is Drew Bieber, no Justin in it nor a middle name. My grandson turns a year old next month.

Amber is 16 now, July is 4. Amber has a contract with Scooter. She's started writing her own songs and is going on tour with Meghan Trainor soon to open for her. I'm so proud of her. She's been nothing but focused on her daughter and career she doesn't have time for a boyfriend.

Autumn is 9 now. She's doing so well in school im so proud of her. I can't believe she will be double digits soon. She's on straight A honor roll and perfect attendance.

Michael is 3 now. He's walking, potty trained and talking in whole complete sentences. He's surely a momma's boy just like his big brother.

Justin is 39 now. July and Drew are the happiest children around when they're with Grandpa. I just turned 35. 19 years of being together Justin and I are still the happiest couple in the world.

We're currently at Amber's sound check with some fans. She has her first concert today. It's a private one too.

" I just wanna take this minute to invite my big brother and his beautiful girlfriend up to the stage please. "

They both walked up there.

" Take it away Benny. "

She handed her brother the mic and then walked backstage real quick. I have no idea what's going on. I looked at Justin. He shrugged. I looked back at my son on stage. He let out a breath and looked at Britt.

" Brittany, we've been together for a few years now, we have a beautiful son together and i know everyday with you is a dream come true, i mean it when I tell you you're the love of my life for many reasons, for example I love watching you with our son, it's like i fall in love with you all over again everytime you hold him, I love how you can't go to bed without a glass of chocolate milk, I love how anal you are about the toilet seat and it's the cutest thing when you get mad over it. If it's okay I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you. So with that being said Brittany Marie Elise..."

He got down on one bent knee. I gasped and got real excited about what my son's doing.

" Will you marry me? "

She was crying and nodded then kissed him as he put the ring on her finger. I started cheering for them. My son's getting married holy cow! They got off the stage after hugging Amber when she came back out.

" Congratulations Benny and Britt! I love you guys! "

I hugged my son and future daughter in law.

" Congratulations my loves! "
" Thank you. "

Britt grabbed Drew and Mikey came to his mommy. We all spent the night watching our daughter/sister/mother achieve her biggest dreams! I am the proudest mother in the world!