Chapter 8

Justin, Bentley, Amber and I are at the EMAs with Justin. There about to announce the winner for best male artist.

"Justin Bieber!"

Us 4 stood up and clapped, he hugged Bentley and Amber and kissed me then walked on stage with Amber and Bentley.

I smiled and sat down.

"Oh man, I wanna thank my manager and team for helping me with the shows and everything, thank you to my beautiful wife Winter no matter what your there for me thank you baby I love you, thank you to my kids Bentley, Amber, Autumn, and Michael I love you guys you help keep me going and are part of the reason why I love what I do, but mostly thank you to the fans who voted, your dedication and support is unbelievable I know I've been a jerk in the past but I'm fixing that and getting my career back together so thank you for sticking with me I love y'all."

He looked at the kids and hugged them again. I wiped my eyes carefully.

Its now time for Justin to perform 'What Do You Mean?' and were all very excited for it.

I heard Amber singing along with him.

Once he finished he looked at us and blew a kiss.

I smiled and looked at the kids.

The awards ended and now we are going home.

Bentley was driving because he wanted to. Amber is up front Jay and I in the back.

I looked at him.

"I am so proud of you Justin."

"Ya?"

"Mhm, we've come a long way in our friendship, parentship and relationship and I'm just happy to be able to go through an incredible journey like this one with you."

"Thank you and so am I."

He pecked my lips. Bentley dropped us off and then went home.

I walked inside and turned the lights on and gasped when everything was everywhere.

"Oh my god."

"Amber take your mom outside."

"Come on momma."

"Jay the kids are upstairs with your mom."

"Ima go check on them I'll be right back."

He kissed me.

"Be careful."

"Always."

We walked outside and back into Bentley's car since he didn't drive away.

"What's wrong?"

"I think someone broke into the house there's stuff everywhere."

"What? Stay here I'm gonna go in with dad."

"Bentley no if someone's in there you could get killed for real this time."

"Mom I'm a big boy and if dad passes away before you do then I'm gonna be man of the house so just let me do this I'll be ok."

"Ok just be careful I can not loose you again."

"I promise."

He pecked my cheek and then got out of the car going inside.

I bit my lip and saw there was a fire coming from the upstairs guest bed room.

I gasped.

"No no no no no!"

Autumn came running out with Pattie.

I ran over there to them and grabbed her.

"Oh my god sweetie are you ok?"

She was crying. I held her close to me. Bentley ran out with July.

Amber ran up to her and grabbed her.

"July oh my god, my baby."

"Benny where's your dad and Michael?"

"I don't know."

He hugged Pattie. I looked at Autumn.

"Shhh, its ok mommy's here."

She sniffed Justin and Michael came out soon.

I let go of Autumn and went to Michael.

He reached for me. I grabbed him and held him.

"I for sure heard a bomb in there so everyone needs to run now!"

I took my shoes off and started running with everyone else.

Justin grabbed Autumn as we ran as far as possible before the house exploded.

I stopped running and turned around as Pattie called 911.

"Awe the house, there was so many pictures and memories that we won't get back its all ruined every baby picture of the kids we ever had, gone."

"Awe come here baby."

I put my head on Justin's shoulder and cried.

"Awe mom." Benny said

He hugged me and then Pattie and Amber did.

"You guys can stay with me for a while if you want, just until you find a new place."

"Thank you Bentley." Justin replied

"Of course."

"Ok guys back up please let her get some space."

Everyone backed up.

"Here give me Michael." Bentley said

I handed him Michael and Autumn went to Pattie. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist.

I wrapped mine around his neck, my hands in his hair.

"Hey I know your upset about it and someone is obviously out to get us but we will create new memories and we can take photos from your phone and print them out and frame them and we will find out who did this ok? I promise you I will find out."
I felt his kiss the side of my head. I pulled away and nodded as I wiped my eyes.

"Did you guys get Michael's blanket? He can't sleep without it."

Amber held it out.

"Thank you."

Bentley grabbed it.

"Welcome."

He wrapped it around Michael. We went to Bentley's and went to sleep.