Chapter 9

Today I am gonna be on wife swap. I have no idea who I'm swaping lives with but I am now packing to go.

"Alright give mommy kisses."

I started with Michael and kissed him then Autumn, July, Amber, Bentley and Jay.

I got in the limo and blew kisses.

"Bye love you!"

"Love you too be good to dad and whoever this new women is."

"Ok."

Jay kissed me again and then I was off to the airport.

~~

I got to the house.

I'm in Miami.

"I wonder if I'll see my friend Austin Mahone here."

We pulled up to this big house. I thanked the driver and got out unlocked the house and walked in.

"Its so big!"

I walked around until I saw pictures.

"Oh my god no way!"

I smiled.

"My new husband is Austin Mahone! Which means Amy is at my house with my husband."

I read the manual and then sat on the couch ready to see them.

They walked in.

"Oh my god!"

"Winter!"

"Hey guys!"

I stood up and hugged them.

"My wife is with your husband and kids."

I giggled.

~ a week later ~

I'm going home today. Austin is in the limo with me.

"I've had a lot of fun this past week but it was also kinda weird having you as my wife for a week 'cause we're like brother and sister."

I smiled.

"For sure we'll have to come down here for vacation or something."

We got to where we're meeting up at and I saw Justin and Amy.

We got out and I ran up to Justin.
I hugged him, we squeezed each other. I looked at him and we kissed.

I ran my fingers through his hair and we pulled away.

"The week felt like forever."

"I know."

He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed me then walked into the room and set me down.

I giggled and hugged Amy then sat down next to Justin who wrapped his arm around my shoulder and let his thumb rub up and down my arm.

I put my hand on his inner thigh.
"So great to see you guys again."

"You too."

"One thing I saw in the house well first babe when I get there, there was baby things everywhere and the house is way smaller then ours I felt a little claustrophobic and she does everything cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids."

"Hold on Amy we've all been friends for a while and you know how much I love my children, Justin is the pop star he goes to the studio makes money and pays rent I'm a stay at home mom that's how I like it."

"Well what about living with Bentley?"

"Our house blew up and we're temporarily living with him."

"What happened at Austins house?"

"It was great except for its super messy, I walked in and I couldn't take I wanted to bring out the mops and brooms aright then and there, I did clean and set up a schedule for the guys to at least help Amy out a little bit with the 3 story house they live in."

He nodded.

We all left and went home.

We got to Benny's and I walked inside.

"Mommy's home!" Jay called out

Everyone ran in.

I smiled and group hugged them then kissed them individually.

The rest of the night I spent with my babies.