Chapter 5

Justin walked into the kitchen holding his vlogging camera out.

"What're you cooking up babe?"

"Lasagna."

"Smells amazing."

"Thank you."

"Mhm, I wish you guys could smell this, this is one of the reasons I married you."

I giggled.

He stood behind me but I turned around.

"Come on, out you're distracting me."

"You always distract me."

"You want a good dinner or burnt dinner?"

"Alright I'm out."

He left. I smiled and took the lasagna out of the oven setting it on the stove and turning it off.

"Amber will you set the table please?!"

"Ya!"

"Thank you!"

"Welcome!"

She soon walked in here.

"How much of this are you gonna eat?"

She's been anorexic lately.

"Mom I'm not anorexic anymore. I'll take a normal serving please."
I looked at her when she said that.

"Oh thank god."

She smiled and went to set the table. I brought the lasagna out and made some salad real quick setting it out too.

"Dinner!"

Autumn came to the table and sat next to Amber. I grabbed Mikey and set him in his high chair along with July.

Justin was outside so I didn't expect him to hear me so I walked out to where he is.

"Honey."

"Ya?"

He looked at me.

"Dinners ready."

"Ok."

He wasn't vlogging anymore he was actually just enjoying the outside.

He stood up and we walked inside.

Justin's P.O.V

Before I went outside I set up a camera on the high counter so it pointed perfectly at our dinner table.

Winter hates when I vlog during dinner but another family vlogger there son Caleb passed away.

He was only 13 and passed away from natural causes but we always pray before we eat and I wanna get it on tape that we prayed for him so his family knows he's literally in our prayers.

I sat at the table across from Winter.

"I would like to say prayer tonight please."

"Go for it."

We all bowed our heads and joined hands.

"Dear god, we thank you for this meal, we thank you for this home, we thank you for the clothes on our backs and we thank you for our family, please keep Caleb safe up there in heaven god bless his soul may he rest in peace, our deepest condolences to the family and friends that are going through thus grieving process amen."

"Amen." The rest said

I opened my eyes.

"Very nice Jay."