Chapter 11

"Bentley and Brittany are engaged?"

"Apparently there's a picture and everything."

I called up my son.

"Hello?"

"I want you home right now."

"What did I do?"

"What did I say?"

"I'm coming."

"Good."

I then hung up.

"Justin Drew Bieber get out here."

He came running down here.

"What?"

"Did you know about our sons engagement?"

"Ya I congratulated him on it."

"Sit down right now."

I'm so beyond pissed. He sat down.

A few minutes later Bentley walked in.

"What's wrong mom?"

"So when were you gonna tell me about this engagement of yours?"

"Who told you?"

"That does not matter, Bentley your to young for marriage."

"We aren't getting married right now mom, were gonna wait and make sure were the one for each other."

"Bentley you know all about my past, I got engaged to your dad at what was it 16 honey?"

"Yup."

"Anyways we got married when I hit 18 and were together for a short amount of time before he cheated and I threw him out."

"What's that got any thing to do with my story?"

"Bentley I rushed into marriage to fast, really the only reason and he knows this I got married to your father was for my kids."

"What about now?"

"I'm hopelessly in love with your father, I always have been, but that's not the point."

"What your mother is trying to say Bentley is that, you might think your ready to get married and have kids now but in reality your not, you're gonna wanna go out and party, get drunk have fun and be young, but kids are gonna weigh you down and so is marriage."

"Exactly, Benny once you get married you can't look, touch, or talk to other girls, your wife becomes your one and only, if you get married to young then you can't go and do all the things you wanna achieve in life. Your 22 live a little before you settle down."

"Ok mom your right, I'm sorry I never came to you before I purposed."

"Its fine sweetie, stay engaged but don't make any wedding plans just yet ok?"

"Alright."

We hugged.

"I love you Benny."

"I love you too momma."

"Ok so what am I in trouble for?"

"I'll deal with you later."

"Uh oh."

"Alright I've gotta get to work."

"Ok sweetie."

"Have a good day son."

"Thanks dad."

Bentley kissed my cheek.

"Bye love you guys."

"Bye love you too drive safe."

He then left. I looked at Justin.

"We'll come back later, sorry you had to find out from us."
"Thanks for letting me know, love you guys drive safe."

"Love you too."

They kissed us and left.

"You knew about our sons engagement and didn't think to tell me?"

"I thought you knew."

"Justin if I knew I would've been there when he told you!"

"Babe are you seriously getting mad at me?"

"Justin mad is an understatement."

"Come on honey I'm sorry, of you remember though we eloped and then had a big wedding."

"I know I just, don't want Bentley and Brittany becoming a younger version of us, I mean I love them don't get me wrong but the age difference is already the same, she just graduated high school and he's on his own, I just don't want her getting pregnant at 19."

"I know and I have faith in Bentley, we raised him right."

"You mean I raised him right?"

"For 18 years I raised him."

"Ya but I did most of the work, don't forget you were out getting high, drag racing, drinking, messing around with Ariana and Selena and then left us for 4 years, your lucky I let you into Autumns life and back into Bentley and Ambers!"

"If you hate me so much why did you say yes?!"

"Because I don't hate you, I've never hated you, I'm so in love with you its not even funny, you've blessed me with the most amazing kids a mother could ever ask for but I hate what you've put our family through over the years!"

"God how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?!"

"Sorry doesn't always fix things Justin. Saying sorry doesn't fix the fact you cheated on me or the fact that your still cheating on me!"

He stayed silent.

"Ya I know about Hailey I'm not dumb."

"She's not important to me you know that."

"Do I? It seems to me that I keep letting you back into my heart knowing you won't hurt me and you turn around and hurt me again, but whatever once a cheater always a cheater right?"

"Winter i-"

"Lemme guess your sorry? Saying it is one thing but meaning it and showing it is another thing Justin."

"So are you saying you want another divorce?"

"..."

________________________________

I KNOW IM A BITCH I KEEP LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER .

I'M SORRY BEAUTIES !

ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN ! IM KINDA GOING THROUGH A FAMILY THING RN .

ILL HOPEFULLY GET AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER DONE TONIGHT BUT I DON'T KNOW .

OK ! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ! I LOVE YOU !

~ Melanie