Chapter 4

Right now I'm at an interview with pop trigger.

"We are here with Justin biebers wife Winter."

I smiled and waved to the camera.

"I just wanna start off by saying you are totally gorgeous, I haven't seen someone at 33 with a hot body after having 4 kids, you have a hot body, gorgeous face I see what Justin sees in you."

"Awe thank you so much."

"I was just gonna point that out also how do you do it?"

"Uhm, after I had my son Michael I knew he was gonna be my last so I just started working out and getting my figure back."

"What did you do working out wise?"

"I did a lot of sit ups and squats."

"Really? Stand up let's see."

I stood up.

"Wow you look amazing."

"Thank you."

I sat back down.

"So you've been in the media a lot, no surprise and I mean that in the nicest way possible but what is this with Miley Cyrus what happened?"

"Well Justin and I had gone to the VMAs you guys have seen the performance right?"

"Yes it was a great performance." Brett said

"I love his comeback it was amazing." Bree said

"He worked so hard on that performance I was and am still so proud of his comeback, so I don't have to explain the performance and what happened on stage the whole thing with Miley is she's in love with my husband and he picked me over her so she's just jealous."

"To be honest I'm a little jealous to."

"I mean who wouldn't be she's got a hot body gorgeous face Justin is one lucky man." Brett said

"Thank you, you know some people look at me and are like wow she's a bitch, she's gotta be one of those girls who thinks she's better then everyone. News flash, I'm not better then everyone, I'm a mom and wife, I do my motherly duties and wifely duties and that's it, I'm just living life and letting nature take its course to hell with anyone who thinks I'm a bitch."

"Amen." Samantha said

They all started clapping.

"Do you have any advice for people who don't have as much confidence as you do?"

"Just live your life, there's only 1 god and 7 billion people on this earth he's got plans for all of us even if you think it can't get any better it will I promise you, I was a teen mom to two of my kids for a while I was getting dms from people calling me a slut and hor and all that, there has been fights and times my husband and I have gone through that I wanted to die, when we left each other for 4 years man I never thought I'd be able to get through it, I was empty for 4 years and now look where I am, I'm in an interview for pop trigger and married to the love of my life with 4 amazing children and a granddaughter I could not love more so it always gets better let nature take its course."

"Best advice yet."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, so where is Justin right now?"

"He's in a radio interview right now."

"Really?"

"Ya."