DISCONTINUED!

Sorry guys, I grew out from this fandom and lately I had HUGE writer's blocks considering this and my other Naruto story (Life of the Akatsuki Twins).

So yeah. I can't continue this anymore. Please forgive me. :'(

-----

I would feel bad if I leave you without any further hints considering the events, so for those, who are intrested in how this story would continue:

-During the Sanin Battle our main characters are fighting nearby. Bishamon dies while protecting Miyako, as he forbids her from transforming. Miyako recieves Bishamon's emotion lock as a last present from him. The glass ball is filled with love for her. Miyako's heart breaks into shards and she goes on a rampage. After the Shanin Battle, Kabuto finds her, surrounded by corpses and crying.

-Miyako becomes curious about Orochimaru and Kabuto and she explores the hideout. One day as she feeds on suffering, she sees through her blindfold and gets to know about the human experiments. She realises, that she is an experiment too and tries to run away, but no use.

-Orochimaru puts her under Kabuto's care, who is not only interested in her as an experiment. He experiments on her and harashes her sexually too. (This is a really long period. About 1-1.5 years.)

-Miyako's state leads to Stockholm syndrome. (Yes, she comes to like Kabuto even tho he tortures her.)

-When Orochimaru dies, Miyako suggests running away together, but Kabuto operates a part of Orochimaru's body into himself instead of listening to her advice. (Lots of arguments and cursing.) Miyako leaves Kabuto's side, alone in the world again.

-Miyako tries to get back into society, but she feels herself empty and useless. She goes back to Kabuto's hideout, but he is nowhere to be found.

-After 3 days of complete loneliness, Miyako commits suicide using Buraion's power and at the same time, she seals the demon into the glass ball (the one she got from Bishamon).

-A day after, Kabuto returns and founds her corpse. He sheads only one tear for her. He founds a message next to her dead body: "Make your dreams come true".

-----

Yes, that's it. I know it's not happy and stuff, but come on! What could you expect from this story?

If you have any opinions of questions regarding the plot, pms are accepted. ;)