Chapter 16 - Running away

Bishamon's P. O. V.

I was begging her to come down, cause we had to leave this place as fast as possible. She took a deep breath, then leaped over the edge.

'Miyako!' I screamed as she was approaching the ground without doing anything. I climbed down from the tree and run to her. She was standing just as calm as falling from this kind of hights is an everyday action.

'What has gotten into you? That was such a careless thing to do! Who could you fall down without hurting yourself?' I jelled at her.

'You asked me to come down. It's just what I did, am I right?' She asked back.

'But... But...' I couldn't say more, 'cause she spoke up, not caring about my opinion.

'Shouldn't we get going? I tought, we are in a hurry.'

------

We were running along a forest path around noon. We walked in complete silence, until Miyako spoke up.

'Can you tell me, what are we running from?' She asked.

'We are being followed.'

'How do you know that? I can't see any clues of someone following us.' She looked back on the path.

'Not that close, that you can see! This person is tracing us down. I can feel his chakra nearby sometimes...'

'His? You know who is this person, or you are just guessing?' She asked.

It would have been better, if we didn't have come to this subject, but it came. I have to tell her about it.

'He's searching for me.' I replied.

'For you? Why?'

'It's very complicated... I'm not ordinary either. To put it simple, he wants to turn me into a deadly weapon agains his enemies. And on his list of enemies, there is Orochimaru-sama too.'

'I see. But who is he and how could he found you?'

'He is an Anbu. I met him once face to face. Then he introduced himself as Hisoka, but I can't relay on this, cause Anbu members are always given different names for each mission.' I took a deep breath. 'For the question you asked about finding me... He can track me down with following the marks of my emotions.'

'Your emotions? That means, that the base...'

'Yes, the base is the only safe place for me. Inside, my emotions are locked and I can't leave marks leading to me.'

'Then why are you here? You would have been safe inside the base? Why did Orochimaru-sama...'

'He is not responsible for anything!' I looked down. 'First, I wasn't an option to be your companion. He wanted to send you out with Clara, but I voluntered instead of her.'

'You voluntered without even knowing me? But why?'

'It can be, that a I didn't knew you then, but I knew what's inside you.'

'Inside me? What do you mean?'

'I'll expain it right after we find a safe place. Now, speed up, cause he is coming closer to us!'

-----

'Are we safe now?' She asked, panting heavily. I just nodded.

We were deep down in a cave. I lent us there, cause my presence is not as noticeable as on the surface. It was safer for me, but I couldn't say this for her.

'Can you tell me now?'

'What?' I replied, acting like I don't know what was she talking about.

'You said, that you know what's inside me...' She said, being curious. I sighed.

'I know your demon.' Her eyes grew wide as I said these words. 'I have met him once."

Miyako's P. O. V.

'What do you mean by that?' I was totally confused.

Did he met the previous person who had Buraion? No, he said, that he met "my demon". Otherwise, he could only meet him... My eyes grew wide as I realised this.

'You? You was the previous...' I whispered, he nodded.

'Yes, he was sealed inside me.'