Chapter 8 - Escape?

I can't tell, how many corridors I have run through so far. It was hard to admit, but I got lost. What was I thinking?

It was a hopeless situation, but I had to carry on. As I continued my way, suddenly I heard the sound of footsteps. Someone was coming to my direction!

I wanted to hide quickly, but all the corridors nearby were totally empthy. I had nowhere to hide! I slid into the corridor on my right, as I didn't had any better idea and hoped for the best.

I wasn't lucky. The long black haired man stopped and looked straight at me. It was him, the Snake! I tried to recess back, till the wall as I had nowhere to escape to, he was still walking in my direction.

'Oh, so you're awake, my child!' He smirkled at me. There was something very irritating in his voice, which made a chill run down on my spine. 'Can you tell me your name? We didn't had time so far to properly introduce ourselves to each other.'

'M-Miyako.' I whispered, shaking with fear.

'Don't fear me Miyako!' He said on the same tone, which was like, he is trying to be friendly, but it was clear, that he is hidding his real intentions. 'Come with me dear! We have a lot to speak about.'

I followed him, because in this situation, I had no other choice.

-----

'So this people, called "Leaf shinobi" burned my village? Why?' I asked, totally confused after he explained some things.

I was sitting on a bed, Orochimaru sitting on a chair in front of me, Kabuto leaning to the wall. He arrived not so soon after we started talking and was really mad at me for trying to run away. His glasses were glinting evily as he stared at me.

'I can say it, like they had problems with them.' Orochimaru answered.

'Problems? But my village was a peaceful one! How could anyone kill those inocent people?' I was full of anger. I still couldn't imagine, who anyone burn up an entire village and kill those inocent people.

'You know I too. You have killed someone too.' I heard Buraion's voice deep in my mind. I covered my ears with my palms, although I knew perfectly clear, that I can't put him to silence.

'Shut up!' I screamed out loud. The others looked at me surprised, because Orochimaru was still talking about something and they tought, that I yelled at him. 'Please stop! I don't want to hear it!' I screamed, curling into a ball on the floor.

When I stopped screaming, the other two was standing above me with a questioning look on their face.

'What happened?' They asked.

'Never mind. Let it be enough, that my head is still hurting since my fight.' For some reason, I didn't wanted to tell them.

'You had a long day my child.' Orochimaru said. 'Kakuto, show Miyako her room!' With these words, he left.

-----

I know guys, that this was just a filler, but deal with it.

The only question is, that is Buraion as friendly as he showed first or is he an enemy of Miyako's?