Chapter 14 - In the inn

The room we stayed in was furnished with a wardrobe, a table with two chairs and a double bed. There was a door to a small bathroom too.

He almost immediately ordered me to take my time in the bathroom, while he has buisness to take care of. He left without waiting for my answer.

I did just as he said, took a nice, long shower and dried myself with the towel I found in the cupboard. I brouth a long blue shirt as a nightdress, so I put it on.

When I left the bathroom, my jawn dropped. Thre were food on the table. Two boxes of freshly made noodles.

'Help yourself Miyako-san!' Bishamon smiled at me. 'You must be hungry.'

I noded, then sat down. He sat in front of me and we both grabbed our chopsticks.

'Itadakimasu!'

'Itadakimasu.' He replied and we both dig in our meals.

I'm sure was hungry, but for some unknown reason, I didn't noticed it till I saw the boxes, filled with noodles. It was very tasty, so I ate up all I had. Then I was comletely full. I couldn't have eaten more.

I looked up from my meal and saw Bishamon staring at me. In that moment, I realised, that I ate up the whole thing in no time. This was not very elegant from a girl...

'Sorry, I was very hungry and this was so delicious...' I said, looking down.

'You don't need to apologise! I'm glad, that you liked it.' He smiled. Soon he finished too, then went to the bathroom.

I looked at the double bed. Should we share it? I got embraced as this tought formed in my mind. I was thinking on this problem of doss, when I noticed him in front of me.

'Miyako-san, your cheeks are as red as roses...' He said. I quickly looked away, trying to hide my embracement from him. He looked around. 'It's about the bed, right?' He asked on a soft and caring voice.

'Yes, it's about the bed.' I replied, still looking away.

'No problem, I'll sleep on the floor. Is this okay with you?' I gave him a small nood.

We almost immediately went to bed. Me on the double bed, Bishamon on the floor. I tried to sleep, but I felt so bad for making him sleep on the floor.

'Umm, Bisha-kun?' I asked after many minutes of dead silence.

'You're still awake?' I heard his answer.

'Yes, I am. You can't sleep eighter?'

'Kinda...'

'If... If you want... you can... you can come up and share the bed with me.' I felt my face heating up. I had just asked him to sleep with me! There's no turning back now!

'You won't mind?' He asked back on a whispery tone.

'No, I won't.' I said, but I wasn't completely sure, that this is the best thing to do, even when I made this decision.

He grabbed his blanket and pillow from the floor, then placed it on the other side of the bed.

I slept for about an hour, but I had a terrible nightmare, what made me sat up when I awakened.

'What happened Miyako-chan?' I heared his worried tone from behind me. I covered my face into my palms, then started crying. I felt his hands on my shoulders, trying to comfort me. 'Shh, now matter what it was, it's over now.' He pulled me closer, me leaning to his chest.

'Thank you Bisha-kun. Thanks for caring about me.' It felt so good to be in his hands, he fondling my hair softly, that I fell asleep soon. No more nightmares came to me that night.