Chapter 1

I lay down on my bed. I try to think about what I got myself into, even though I remember nothing. All I remember was going to Tasha's party, everything else is a blurred mess. I have nothing but a long shirt on. I have no idea what happened to my clothes. This shirt is not mine. I don't remember what happened last night. I hear a ringtone go off. I look to find where it is. I find my phone and unlock it. It's my boyfriend calling me.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Kayla, are you okay? You didn't seem that well at the party last night." Gabe asked.

"Honestly, I have a bad headache and I don't remember what happened last night. Whose shirt am I wearing and where did my clothes go?"

"It's my shirt that I was wearing. I don't know where your clothes are. Ask Carmen where they are. You two were, um, having too much fun."

I heard anger, upsetness, and jealousy in his voice as he said that.

"What are you talking about?"

Gabe started to cry, but before I could ask, he hung up the phone.

"Gabe, are you there?" I asked, to myself I guess.

I hung up the phone and concentrated on what Gabe had said.

"Too much fun?" Kayla thought to herself. "How can you have too much fun at a party."

I thought it over for a long time when finally it hit me.

"Oh, my, god! I had sex with Carmen!"

I called Gabe as soon as I started to remember what happened last night.

"What do you want, Kayla.

"I am so sorry, I don't know how I ended up having sex with Carmen. I was trashed last night. I'm so sorry."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Of course I am mad at you!" He started to yell. "Why on Earth would you think I wasn't!?"

"Gabe, I am sorry. I didn't know what I was doing last night. Can you please come over and talk about this, please?"

"I guess. I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

I waited for five minutes and got hungry. I looked in the fridge and found nothing. I looked in the freezer, found Pizza Rolls, and cooked some in the microwave. I heard a knock at my door, then the sound of it opening and closing. When the timer went off, I took the Pizza Rolls out and put them on a plate. I walked into the living room and found Gabe on the couch. I sat down next to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of pizza roll.

"It's just, you're still in my shirt and nothing else." He said, still smiling.

"Oh. I didn't feel like changing, I guess. Do you want me to go put clothes on?"

"No, it's fine. Anyway, what happened last night? You went with me, and then came home with Carmen." Gabe asked, tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't know. I don't even remember drinking last night. I thought it was water. I guess it wasn't."

"Did you get it yourself?"

"No. Carmen walked up to me and asked if I wanted some water when you were talking to Josh. I told him yeah, and he came back maybe two minutes later with a water bottle full of liquid that looked like water. I guess my brain thought of water so I didn't taste the difference between water and Vodka, or he drugged the water and I went insane. I am so sorry, Gabe. I didn't mean for that to happen."