Study Buddies

[A/N:] This is a really bad one shot with really bad smut. I'll mark the beginning of the dirty stuff with [ & ], I guess. This is really bad. Umm. Comment and vote, if you want. Don't succumb to peer pressure. 

My study sessions with Nico have been regular for about 4 months now. My mom had hired the boy next door to use as my tutor when my swim coach had started to threaten to kick me off of the team because of my grades. And, at first I hated the idea.

It made me feel stupid when I couldn't answer the problems or even read the question sometimes. But, Nico was patient and he never pushed too hard, and the boy's a freaking genius. At the beginning of our teacher-student relationship I would dread the 2 hour study session intensely but now I was used to our routine.

Plus, when I did get a headache, Nico was a wonderful distraction. His silky black hair, tight jeans, cute button nose, full rosy lips. Okay, maybe I had a bit of a thing for the boy. Sue me. 

I guess, if I had to pick someone to tutor me, Nico is perfect for the job. When I read the questions and he can tell I'm struggling with the letters and numbers, he simply reads them aloud and walks me through it. Around him, I'm less aware of my dyslexia and I feel truly normal. 

Today was different than the other days I would go over to Nico's after practice. It was our last practice of the season and tomorrow would be the final game. If we win, we'll be undefeated through-out the entire season, breaking records at Olympus High. And I sorta had Nico to thank for that, didn't I? Without him getting my grades up, I would've been kicked off the team, after all. 

When Nico opened the door for me, he told me that his family had gone to some fancy dinner party in honor of his father Hades di Angelo, the big-shot surgeon of New York. 

Inspired by being alone with Nico for 2 hours, and idea formed in my head...

***

Nico was telling me the story of how Artemis shot her lost lover into the sky when I started getting nervous. I had already been here for nearly an hour, and I haven't put my plan into action. 

Maybe I should just-

"Hey , Nico?" 

He looked miffed that I had interrupted him but asked what I wanted anyways. "I was just wondering if we could try a new study method... this one's getting kinda boring, we should mix it up..." he shrugged and I continued on, more nervous than ever. 

"Strip-testing." his eyes widened and he choked on his saliva. "W-what?" he timidly asked, a blush dusting his high cheekbones. "Strip-testing," I confirmed. 

"You quiz me and every wrong answer I give, I take something off. If I get one right you take something off. What'd'ya think?" Nico looked scandalized, like he was on the verge of fainting from the mere suggestion.

I retreated, "Look, we don't have to, I just though we could have some f-" "No, let's do it." he cut me off. I looked at him, mouth agape, and hastily nodded. I joined him on his bed, sitting criss-cross-applesauce in front of him. 

Nico cleared his throat, "Apollo killed the Python in the cave of what oracle?" he asked, blushing. Shit, he got me there. "Um, I'm sorry, I don't know. Delphi...?" Nico bit his lip and shook his head. While keeping eye contact with the raven-haired boy, I shrugged the jacket from my shoulders. 

"What animal did Poseidon make Demeter?" he asked in that sweet, gentle voice of his. "Oh! A horse!" I said a like an excited little kid. Nico's face exploded a deep red and he tugged his left converse from his foot. 

***

Sitting on Nico's bed, I was down to my boxers and t-shirt. 6 wrong answers. Nico, however, was in his skinny jeans, enticing v-neck, and he probably had boxers under his jeans. I mean, he doesn't seem like the comando type of guy. 5 right answers.