You Brought In Who?

Paige's POV

Two days later, on Monday, we found out Kenzie and Melissa weren't matches. I was devastated. Our team had gone in, and gotten tested. Maddie was getting weaker by the day. But, as I walked into pyramid, I saw a girl I've never seen before.

"Alright! Ladies, this is Audrey. She is 14, and she's here to take Maddie's spot until she gets back. She just moved here, and will be dancing for Maddie." I didn't remember anything after that. All I knew was Abby had already replaced Maddie. That made me mad. I talked to her after class.

"Abby?"

"What?"

"Why did you replace Maddie already? She can still survive!" I said, my voice cracking.

"Paige, I know you miss Maddie. I do too. But I need someone here in case she doesn't survive."

"But, that's not fair!" I exclaimed. I started crying. To my surprise, Abby hugged me.

"Sh, Paige, it's ok. I know that she will be fine. She's a fighter. You know that." I nodded, and bit my lip, "Now go home, take a shower, and get some rest."

I left, but stopped to watch Audrey practice in Studio 3. She really was amazing. And she seemed nice. Brooke, my mom, and I went home. At home, I saw Brooke disappear into the bathroom. She took forever. After she came out, she came in my room, tears streaking her face.

"Brooke! What's wrong?" I asked.

"Paige, I-I'm pregnant!" She said

Author's Note!

Hey,

Sorry for the short chapter, and the cliffhanger! I promise I'll update soon. Btw, check our my newest fanfic, You Are My Angel. Thanks for reading! And comment, and fan!

Thanks- Hannah