13. She Cares.....

Chloe's POV.

I woke up feeling tired as hell, thanks to Tori for that. And even Carter, he made me run so freaking much and now my whole body was paining. However, I had a lot of fun, so I won't be charging him for the pain.

I was so not ready for a new day and the work and shit. I love designing but actually attending class to learn it.

Not.So.Much.Fun.

Only the thought of meeting Tori and telling her the whole story and meeting Carter and saying thanks was KINDA exciting.

At recess time, I was looking for Carter and unintentionally ignoring Tori's presence...Which she obviously didn't like.

"Oh hello, who are you looking for??" She waved her hand in front of me.

"Carter" I was still searching him so I didn't look at Tori.

"Ahem ahem, just one date and madam is searching her love, oh my God, may I ask what do you want from him??" She said that to grab my attention because she knows that I will speak up for my defense no matter what.

And it happened.

"Bitch please, hold on your philosophy, yes I am looking for him because I wanna say thanks, you see I am thankful to him for making my day" I replied in my defense.

"And what about me, you are supposed to thank me too, I was the one who set you up with him" she complained as always.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I had nothing to say because she was right.

I was about to say something but I spotted Carter and fearing that I might lose sight of him again, I got up and walked towards him.

"Be right back" I told Tori as I walked towards his gang.

"Heyy Carter" I waved at him.

Before he could speak up, one of his group members said "Dude who the hell is she??"

His tone was kinda shitty.

"Hey Carter can I talk to you?" I said ignoring what that guy just said.

"Oh, so darling is here to talk to Carter, do you recognize this chick??" That guy again spoke up, this time he faced Carter.

"Yes I do know her and I even know this that messing with her is not a good idea" Carter told him in a tone to fuck off.

"Ooo so you are tryna say that this chick is fierce ohhhh I like fierce girls, can I have your number babes??" He asked me with a smirk.

Blekh disgusting.

Tashhh

Yeah I slapped him.

"What did you think, you will make fun of me and I will just stand here like a statue and do nothing, na ah and yeah, you guessed it correctly, I am a fierce chick, dare you speak to me again and I will chop your balls off" I said rudely.

"I warned ya bro" Carter laughed when I slapped him.

"Now if you will kindly fuck off, I would like to talk to Carter" I gifted him an eye roll.

After walking away from Carters friends. He gave me a pat on my shoulder and said "wow I am so proud of you, you go girl"

"Thanks, thanks" I expressed joy.

"So you wanted to talk??" He asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to say thanks" I smiled.

"Thanks for??" He demanded.