20. The End.

Carter's POV.

"Is everything ready??" I asked.

"I think, I am just so excited and nervous I can't wait bruh!!" Victoria said in her cheery voice.

This girl is a bundle of sunshine.

I have spent like 3 or 4 days with her and I have noticed her positivity. Always happy and hyper! Like girl howw??

After all it is weird.

Because Chloe is ... I guess no words for her, but Victoria she is the complete opposite.

"Same I can't wait either!!" I responded.

"So how are we gonna get her here??" She asked.

"No idea, we need a plan for that!!" I replied.

"We need many plans for that because Carter most of your plans fail badly and its Chloe we are talking about sooo!!" She laughed.

"Heyyy, I am offended!!" I gave her a glare.

"Oh please Carter your plans are epic fails, okay so we need many plans!!" She smirked.

"Stop offending me!!" I cried.

"Oh yeah, do you remember that beach plan, our first attempt do you remember?? Everything washed up, all those candles and that poor sample cake and that card!! All went to waste and the way you were running behind it to save it!! Hah that part was my fav!!" She kept on laughing.

"Heyyy I tried my best okay!!" Stop offending me, you little friend of Chloe.

"And and that second plan!!" She sighed.

"Don't even!" I smiled.

"Oh mister wanted a place near to the sky!! That building where you couldn't stand for a second because you were too afraid to look down!!" She was rotfling.

"Whatever Victoria!!" I was trying hard to control my laughter.

"Okay, now I gotta go!!" She said controlling her laughter.

"I will get on with making plans, many plans I should say!!" I sighed.

"You really like her don't you??" She asked turning towards me.

"I don't know, but I will find out soon I hope so!!" I replied.

"I hope so too!!" She grinned.

_______

5 mins after she left my phone rang.

"Hey!!" She shouted.

"What now Victoria??" I asked.

"I forgot one thing!!" She said.

"What??" I hope it's not something offending.

"You fuck this up, I'll kill you!!" She said.

Not offending at all. Note the sarcasm.

"I am glad we had this talk!!" I muttered, not realizing she has hung up already.

_______

Narrater's POV.

Satisfied with her fashions, Chloe was eager to go to with Tori. A whispering phrase and sweeping gesture brought a glowing burst of light into being all around her, and in the next instant she was standing in the gym full of stars, face to face with Carter.

"Happy Birthday Chloe!" Both of them said in unison.

"Poor thing," Tori chuckled, her dark eyes shimmering with mirth as she gave a wave of her hand.