I Just Do [Chapter 3]

rate, comment,please

sorry for shortness again

i didn't realize it when i was writing

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cayden's POV

I don't know what I was thinking, but I have to ask Sadie out. I haven't stopped thinking about her. It's been a week. I just hope she doesn't yell at me for asking her out for coffee.

Sadie's POV

Oh, Boy. Here comes Guy-Who-Shoved-Me. I hope he doesn't somehow trip, slide over the counter and knock me backwards out the window.

"Hi, I'm Cayden."

So Guy-Who-Shoved-Me has a name.

"Hi, Cayden. Welcome to Cozy Corner! How may I help you?" I said.

"Well," he said leaning across the counter "You could go with me to get coffee on Friday."

"Well," I said leaning across the counter so our faces were about 5 inches apart "I could say yes but that would mean dressing up and leaving me oh-so comfortable apartment."

"I bet you'd have more fun with me than you would sitting on your couch alone watching 80's movies."

How the hell did he know that I love 80's movies and spend my Fridays alone on my couch watching them with Mr. Fluff Fluff.

He interrupted my thoughts with "It was a lucky guess, but I'm betting from the look on your face that I'm right."

My jaw dropped. He laughed. I regained my composure, closing my mouth and said "You deserve more credit than I give you. I'll see you Friday night at 7 don't be late."

I then scrawled my address down on an old receipt and he took it hurriedly.

Cayden said "Sadie Jones you won't regret it, I promise!"

And for the second time in 10 minutes he left me with my mouth agape.