I Just Do [Chapter 2]

Sorry its literally like 2 paragraphs.

but rate and/or comment still

i love youhz

=]

----------------------------------------------------------------

I walked through my empty apartment thinking about how I should get a dog. I didn't have many friends. OK that was a lie. I have one friend. Her name is Frankie May. The only problem is that I live in Seattle, Washington. She lives in Portland, Oregon. The cities aren't that close. You see I used to live in Portland too, but then Jared Carrington happened.

Basically, he ruined my life. We were the perfect couple back in high school. We were also complete opposites. I had my core group of 5 friends. He, being the star quarterback, had the whole school. He liked rap. I liked indie. He was rich. I wasn't. He drove a Porsche. I walked to school. Need I say more? We dated from 10th grade through 12th grade. We broke up the day after graduation at a party in front of everyone. His last words to me were "Sadie, You're the weakest person I've ever met. I'm done with you Baby Girl." Honestly, I was happy (well the next day of course). What he said there was the least hurtful thing he's ever done. During, the 3 years Jared and I dated; he made me lose all my friends, gave me numerous bruises, and on one occasion broke my wrist. So after all that, humiliating me in front of everyone wasn't what crushed me. It was that he said "Sadie, I love you more than life" every day of our senior year. Call me young, hopeless, and in love, but I believed him. Believed that I too love him more than life. As I found out at the graduation party, Jared's love for me was a lie. That what he did in the name of love was just to abuse me. This is what crushed me and made me move from Portland to Seattle. Start over.