I Just Do [Chapter 1]

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late.

This is what was running through my head as i hurriedly parked my baby, a.k.a. my midnight blue '08 model Jetta. I grabbed my purse and ran to Cozy Corner,the bookstore I work at.I love my job. It may not pay that much, but I love being around books and getting discounts on my favorite ones.

"Sadie Jamiee Jones,you're late again!" yelled my boss Nancy

"I know, I know I'm just having a slow morning. I'm sorry" i replied

"Whatever just get behind that cash register"

"Okay." I sighed, grabbed my smock and got to work.

About an hour later, Cozy Corner was pretty much empty except for some people getting cozy in the reading corner. I wanted a break from standing behind a counter, so I went into the back room to start unloading new books that needed to be stacked on the cart. Once it was loaded I rolled it to the main floor where I began to stack them on their appropriate shelves. This may sound boring,but its actually my favorite part.

Just as I was about to place a book on the shelf I was shoved.

Suddenly and violently.

"oh snap. my bad" said a stranger.

"yeah,it is your bad"I responded.

"Dude, she just told you" said stranger who shoved me's friend.

"Chill girl, I'm sorry" said stranger.

One thing you should know right now is that I absolutely can not stand is when a guy calls me pet names. I have a name. A legal and certified name and that's Sadie Jones.

"First off Guy-Who-Shoved-Me I will not chill. I was just shoved into a 100% pine bookcase. It hurt. Secondly, my name is not "girl". Its Sadie,so use it. Thank-you very much." I huffed and curtly walked away.

"Man, she is crazy."

"Yeah, I know."

"So why are you looking at her like that?"

"Because shes going to be my girl,oh wait, my Sadie."

It was at this moment that Sadie totally and completely stole Cayden's heart.