I Just Do [Chapter 10]

This is the last chapter

I love this story a wholeeeeeee lot

i hope you guys did too

=]

And this is the second story that I've written that I've finished

haha so I'm kinda proud of myself :p

but um yeah rate and comment

ilyz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up disoriented. Then I remembered the events of last night. It's all coming back. And I smile. Feeling arms locked tight around my waist I suddenly remember Cayden and look up through my eyelashes at him. The look in his eyes startles me. Its like intense love mixed with affection and that kind of scares me.

"Good morning, Love" His voice was crystal clear. Not groggy like a regular person when they first wake up.

"Hi" I croaked out. "Gee, you make me sound like a frog. Stop making me look bad."

"Girl, you wouldn't look bad even on your worst day."

Do you see why I love this boy? The thought shocked me making me jump out of bed.

"I need a shower" I said and walked away quickly.

By the time I reached the bathroom, I was panting heavily. Gripping the counter top I leaned in close to the mirror staring myself down. My breath fogged up the mirror. I'm a new person. A person who isn't afraid to love. My mirrored, foggy eyes stared back at me filled with determination. I'm not going to let my fears ruin this again.

I'm a new person who isn't afraid to love is my new mantra. I repeated it quietly to myself the whole twenty minutes it took me to take a shower. Stepping out of the shower I towel dried quickly. Scanning the room I found a clean pair of Soffee shorts and an old t-shirt. I quickly dressed and semi-ran back to my bedroom only to find it empty.

"Cayden!" I called.

"mmphh" was my reply.

"Where are you?"

"Well, you see Sadie I kind of got trapped in your closet."

I walked over to my closet to find a very tangled Cayden. Boxes from the shelves were scattered all around and heaps of my clothes were piled on top of him.

"Well, you see Cayden; you look like The Clothe Monster. You know the one that steals your favorite shirts and takes your socks from the dryer?"

"Sadie, please help me."

"First tell me what you were doing in my closet"

I was searching for something to wear" he mumbled

"But you're twice my size Cay!" I exclaimed.

"I know that, Silly. I was looking for a shirt. And hey! Are you calling me a fatty?"

"Shall I reiterate what I just said? Oh, and yes I am calling you a fatty."

"No. you don't have to repeat yourself. I just want a clean shirt. And that hurts."

Cayden's pouty face is too cute for words. It made me smile and lose my steam that I had conjured to argue with him. I walked over to the dresser on the opposite side of the room and pulled out a pajama shirt. I held it out to show him and he approved.

"Here." I tossed the shirt at him.

"That would be great but my arms are tangled in your mounds of clothing. Do you really need all this?"