five :: something bad

a/n; ok quick warning, this chapter is a sex scene chapter

cyber's pov

tonight i have a date with this guy. i would not necessarily call it a date. all we are doing is netflix and chill but there won't be much chilling, this guy dylan is sexy as hell.

i decided putting on a pair of my old cheerleading shorts and a PINK loose crew neck shirt. i pulled up netflix on my ps4 and i started watching law and order before he arrived.

this episode was about halfway through when i heard a knock at my door. i paused the show before running towards the door.

"hey cyber." dylan smiled.

i returned the smile before kissing him on the cheek, as i did i saw nate looking straight at us, he must've came home something.

i winked a nate before i pulled dylan into my room.

"i like your place." dylan said, he looked at my tv screen. "oh you thought we were actually gonna watch netflix?"

i smirked at him before slipping my shirt off.

"guess not."

he slammed me against my wall, pinning my hands above my head. he didn't waste no time connecting his lips to mine. he was a bit aggressive but it only turn me on more.

he pulled away from the intense make out session. he looked at me with lustful eyes.

"jump." he ordered and i obeyed.

my legs wrapped around his torso, his hands were under my ass more support. he carried me over to my bed, throwing me down.

he hovered over top of me, sucking on my neck. i bit my lip in pleasure, trying to hold back my moans. he somehow managed to unclip my bra, he lowered himself to my boobs and started sucking on my nipples. his other hand slipped into my shorts and he inserted to two fingers in me and started thrusting in and out.

"don't hold it in love." he whispered and that when i couldn't control it anymore. i started moaning like crazy. sorry nate.

nate's pov

i was actually trying to do my homework tonight and get my grades up but i could not focused. my mind was only on cyber and how much i wanted her.

i was interrupted from my thoughts when i heard moaning and not just from anyone, from cyber.

i don't know what came over me but i found myself exiting my apartment and barging into cyber's.

they both stopped simultaneously.

"nate what-" cyber covered herself.

"you, get out." i barked to the guy and he must've been scared because he left without an argument.

as the door slammed shut, i looked at cyber.

"nobody can please you like i can." i whispered.

i pulled the sheets off of her, leaving her fully exposed.

"nate w-what are you doing?" she said as she watched me walk over to her.

i didn't answer her, i took off my shirt before locking my lips on her. she did not hesitate to kiss back. i pulled away, i looked her in her eyes before lowering myself, i kissed her neck, then in between her boobs, her stomach, her breath hitched as i kissed her inner thigh.

"you ready babygirl?"

she nodded eagerly.

i smiled. i started doing what i do best, i started eating her out. i suck on it but only the clit that is what turns them on the most. i entered my fingers in her, as i did, i looked at her to see that she arched her back but she was fighting back the moans.

"let me hear you baby girl." i hovered over top of her.

"stop teasing me nate." her voice was weak which only made me excited.

i obeyed her wish and entered her but not with my fingers, her gasping as i did. i started thrusting in and out of her slowly.

"f-f-faster." she moaned.

i smirked, and obeyed. her nails dug into skin on my back.

a/n; ooooo she just broke the most important rule!!! lol i feel so dirty even if my writing was shitty