thirteen :: don't

"hold up, wait." i had to contain my laughter, "you did what?"

nate couldn't tell me anything because he couldn't stop laughing himself. i smiled at him. the one thing i love about being around nate is his laugh. his laughter is contagious.

not to mention that he is incredibly sexy. not that i would actually tell him that.

"i can't stop laughing," he hiccuped.

i covered my mouth with my hand, hiding my smile.

"oh no, do not cover that beautiful smile." he grabbed my hand, removing it from my face.

"wha-" i mumbled, i slowly moved my hand from his grasp.

what is he doing?

"what the hell is this?" an oh so familiar voice yelled.

i follow the voice and yeah, it belonged to trent.

"oh hey trent." i said awkwardly.

"i'm not going to repeat myself, what the fuck is going on?" he said.

nate chuckled a bit, "technically i dude, you just did."

trent looked at me. oh god, i know that look. good job, nate. you pissed off the captain of the football team. but it's not that he actually cares though.

"trent, listen love." i walked towards him, "this isn't what it looks like, we were just having lunch. you need to calm down."

i laughed at trent's outburst. like i said before, trent and i are not together so i don't get why he's so hurt by me and nate having an innocent lunch.

it's not like i am going to fuck nate once we get to our apartment complex. pretty sure, trent and i already had a talk about this.

"let's go." trent snapped at me.

"what the hell?" i said, "no, trent."

he reached to grab my wrist, and i move it before he lay a finger on me.

"i said let's go."

"and i said no." i rolled my eyes.

trent grabbed my wrist. his grip was dangerously tight. that will definitely leave a bruise.

my eyes shut in pain.

"what the fuck dude, let go of her." nate pushed him off me.

trent let go of my arm, not by choice though. trent got in nate's face, they each started shoving each other.

i had to stop, or at least try to stop it before they destroy the dinner. we are already the center of attention right now.

"you guys chill the fuck out." i said, standing in between them. i tried to create some type of space between them.

but i'm only five foot. i have trouble with opening doors.

trent pushed me, pretty harshly.

"you seriously need to learn how to treat a woman." nate said.

"oh, says the ones who fucks and dumps girls practically for a living." trent scoffed, "i don't need lessons from the fuckboy himself."

man oh man. this isn't going to end well.

i noticed a familiar car pull up and thankfully, it was sammy, and the jacks. i couldn't stop this by myself.

sammy was the first to walk in, followed by g and then johnson.

"what the hell is going on?" sammy said.

"this son of a bitch laid his hands on cyber." nate said.

"what the hell?" johnson said.

"guys seriously it's not even that deep to be fighting over it," i said. "let's just all go home, i'm fine."

"look at her wrist." nate said.

i looked down and like i said it was bruise, purple and red. i thought it would bruise up tomorrow or something but not this quickly.

"i'm gonna kick your fucking ass." g said.

like it was on cue, three guys from the football team arrived.

"you wanna take this outside, boys." trent smirked.