three :: surface

after my long walk home from the party, i took a shower. a very long shower.

you ever just into the shower to just think? well yeah, i did that and you know what was the only thing on my mind? yeah, nate.

i slipped on a pair of black leggings along with black tank top. i threw my hair up into a messy bun.

i grabbed my macbook, my blunt and my lighter and walked outside onto my balcony.

before i sparked my blunt, i had to select a song, a perfect song. waves by mr.probz. his song so soothing.

"my face above the water, my feet can't touch the ground."

i listened to the lyrics as i sparked this perfectly rolled blunt. i took one massive hit and immediately felt the high. it felt good.

"i wish i could make it easy, easy to love me." i sung along ever so lightly.

"nice voice, alvarez."

"what the hell nate?! you almost made me drop my blunt." i scorched at him.

he didn't seem to phase by my outburst, he merely just laughed and sat on the ledge of my balcony.

"you know most people would be upset that someone came into their apartment without their permission," he looked at me, "ya know but you got pissed you almost dropped your blunt."

"oh shut up nate, what do you want?"

"for starters, i want a hit off that blunt."

i rolled my eyes and handed it to him, he gladly took it.

"and second, i want to know why you ran off like that." he took a hit while looking dead at me.

all i could do was shrug, "you were getting a little comfortable so i had to abort mission."

he literally starting choking on the smoke, "excuse me?!"

"um i didn't stutter." i closed my macbook and set it aside, i stood up and walk towards him.

"the whole looking into my eyes, caressing my face while singing to me," i explained. "i know your little game."

"i have no idea what you are talking about." he smiled.

i rolled my eyes, taking my blunt out of his hand placing in my mouth as i turned around leaned against the beam.

i took a big hit before taking it out of my mouth, i did a smoke trick i learned from gilinsky, french inhale.

skate was looking at me intensely.

"do you still dance?" he blurted out.

i laughed a bit before passing him back the blunt that he declines so i just put it out to save for later.

"um actually i do still dance."

"do you still choreograph?"

"why are you asking me these things?"

he just shrugged, "i really don't know."

"well yes i do still choreograph some dances, i was just at the studio the other day."

"well ok i'll tell you why i'm asking you these random questions," he licked his lips, "marisol is at the party and she told sammy that she wants another battle with you."

my face went from 0-100 real quick. "alright text sammy and tell her it's on, i'll be there."

i'm very competitive and i hate marisol with a burning passion.

"aye." was nate said.

i grabbed the blunt and macbook, i sat it on my desk. i walked over to my closet, i slipped on a black nike hoodie and a black nike hat.

"come on nate." i called pulling my hair into a ponytail.

-

"oh you finally decided to show up, huh?" marisol got in my face.

i pushed her out of my face, "shut the fuck up marisol and dance."

everyone started cheering, marisol took it upon herself starting first. the dj who was one of my friends mahogany played work it royalty trap mix and i had to admit, watching marisol dance, she had approved. she was really lousy at footwork, she's gotten better.

she did a little cute pose when she was finished.

mahogany played bitch better have money the jersey mix. nate, sammy, madison and the jacks were behind me, completely hyping me up.

soon i knew where my cue was, i walked into the circle casually. and then i just starting going off, hitting every single beat perfectly. (youtube video starts at 2:57)

after i came up from my splits, sammy picked me up and swung me around as everyone cheered.

marisol rolled her eyes and walked away.

sammy sat me back on my feet. boa joined as the boys crowded around me.

"i guess you never stopped dancing lil mama." nate joked.

a/n; okay very short chapter and i apologize for it. i'm just really busy with a lot of stuff. if i'm not in class, i'm working and vice versa, so yeah guys hoped you adored this chapter and i'll be posting a long one very soon. stay tuned loves.