nineteen :: crush

after the very quick car ride, we park in front of the jack's house and we are indeed the last to arrive and i just know nate is gonna blame me but it's cool, i just have to beat him to the punch.

i put in my key, unlocking the door. johnson gave me a spare key because they always end up locking their selves out and i'm only five minutes away.

"hey everyone!" i beamed once i found them. "sorry we're late, you can blame nate."

"woah don't do that!" nate followed behind me.

i laughed, i found a seat next to boa. plopping down behind her, "i missed you boo!"

"i missed you too," she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close. "you've been busy with nate, i dont blame you."

after minutes of catching up, sammy and ariana pushed out a karaoke machine. my face lit up like a christmas tree, "oh no." i face palmed.

"not the karaoke machine." boa groaned.

back in the day, we used to always have karaoke night. we literally did it every single weekend. only because the boys are gifted in the art of music.

"hell yes! whose first?" johnson shouted.

"can we at least smoke first?" nate asked, shaking his head.

nate's pov

i can't believe they actually kept this damn machine. g and johnson are enjoying their selves. sammy even managed to get ariana and boa to do a song.

only ones who actually refused to go is me and cyber. but she is going to crack way before i do.

"please cyber, just one song!" boa begged.

she looked at me for help but i quickly looked away not trying to get involved.

"oh fuck it," she gave in. "give me the mic."

i turned my head, following her every move. she went up the machine and picked a song. her eyes met mine for a brief second before smirking. 

what did she chose?

the song crush by david archeluta came on. i smiled, i was kinda obsessed with this song when it first came out.

"i hung up the phone tonight, something happened for the first...." her eyes shut tightly.

i looked around at everyone and they are all completely in awe. boa looks like a proud mother, sitting there with a hand over her heart. wait, is she crying?

"why do i keep running from the truth, all i ever think about is you, you got me so hypnotized, so memorized and i just got to know."

gilinsky and johnson also look like proud parents.

"...am i crazy or just falling in love? is it real or just another crush? do you catch a breath when i look at you?" her eyes finally open looking straight me. "are you holding back, like the way you do."

i smiled at her. i'm such an idiot. why did it take me so long to tell this girl how i felt? i truly believe she is indeed the one for me.

cyber is absolutely breathtaking.

"going away, going away." the song faded away. i stood up and practically ran to her.

i cupped her beautiful face with my hands, "god i love you." it was barely a whisper but i know she heard me. i pulled her in for a kiss.

a/n: hey my loves. a lot of people are still adding this story to their list so i decided to just writing for you.