twelve :: causal

after nate and i got back from our little adventure. it was time for us to go get lunch, like i promised.

you may think that this is some kind of date or something but it's not. i have trent-- well somewhat. trent hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend. i don't know what is going through his head.

whatever. he is a great guy but i'm not gonna sit around and wait for him to call me. i'm not that girl.

nate told me to meet him in the lobby in thirty minutes. well that does not give me enough time like at all but it's not a date so.

every step i took towards my bathroom, a piece of clothing came off. i do this every time but i always tell myself to stop doing that because i never failed to complain about all of the clothes that are on my floor.

i took a quick shower, washing my sweaty body along with my hair. it's going to be a curly mess but it's cool, i'll find some time to actually sit down and do my hair.

i put on a pair of light demin jeans, along with air force ones and an army fatigue shirt. my hair, well it's sorta in a messy bun but who knows what the hell is going on with my hair. i grabbed my wallet and my phone before exiting my apartment.

"hey beautiful." nate smiled.

i couldn't help but to blush at his words.

a/n; sorry, it's been a while and sorry that this is so fucking short, again. a long chapter is coming soon.