Second date with Eren

So sorry I didn't update last weekend! I was super sick. The more the school year goes on, the more I feel like I'm drowning in homework. I write these things to get my mind off it. Also, I think the fanfic's ending in the next few chapters. Not sure yet. Making it up as I go along. So, here's the long awaited chapter! Enjoy!

Your POV, A week after the last chapter

I'm sitting on Eren's bed, thinking about everything that happened last week. After the little episode with Petra and Eren, life started to get normal again. I still haven't heard from Levi in awhile, but I rarely ever think of him anymore. The police finally let us back into Eren's apartment a couple days ago. Petra's funeral is in a week, but I just hope Petra's happy wherever she ended up(Most likely hell). I found a small café that seemed like it'd be nice to work at, and I have a job interview tomorrow. The café's name is Café Sina. I hear it's named after the owner's mother. When I first heard 'Sina' I thought immediatley of Shingeki no Kyojin's(Attack on Titan) walls. Eren and I are going on a date tonight. He's taking me to a super fancy restaurant near his apartment. I'm so excited!!!!! I wonder what the restaurant is like!!!!

"F/N! What'cha doin!!!!!???"screams Eren, from right outside the door, jumbling my thoughts.

"You're so loud, Eren!!!!" I scream back.

He walks in the door. He has baggy jeans on, but he must have left his shirt outside. I have to stop myself from getting a nose bleed. Calm down, F/N. He just has no shirt on. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! He has no shirt on!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! I'm totally fangirling right now. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Ok.

"Why do you not have a shirt on?" I ask him.

I mentally face-palm. I tell him THAT, as he walks in the room? He just smiles.

"Because I felt like it. Do you have a problem with that?" Eren asks, smirking.

I puff out my cheeks, and make it look like I'm pouting. I cross my arms, and turn around on his bed. I hear his footsteps get closer, and closer, and closer, and closer. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to keep myself facing away from him. It's ok. He wouldn't do anything evil, would he? He would. Maybe. I keep facing away with the same pouting face on. He wraps his arms around me, and puts his mouth close to my ear. I immediatly stiffen, and my face turns red.

"Or do you have a problem, because you think I'm wearing to much?" Eren whispers into my ear, with a seductive voice.

I get chills down my spine, and my face becomes an even darker shade of red. Calm down, F/N. He wants a reaction from you. Don't give it to him. Don't give it to him.

"You know, when you wear just you baggy shirt and panties, I don't know what to do." Eren whispers into my ear, in the same seductive voice.

I close my eyes. Stay calm. He wants something. I think. I stay sitting there, as his arms are still wrapped around my torso. Eren's hands start to move, and I'm petrified at what he's doing. He reaches under my shirt with one hand, the other hand holding one of my wrists, and his hand goes through the top of the shirt, to hold my face. I open my eyes, as he turns my face towards him.

"What are you do-mm!" I try to ask, but he kisses me before I get the chance.

I grab his arm that's holding my face, then close my eyes, and let him take control. He takes that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"Mmm!" I squeak.

We just stay in that postition for what feels like an eternity. Eren finally breaks out of the kiss, and lets my wrist go. I let his arm go, and blush madly.