CHAPTER 9 - Wet AF

•Favorite Luke Keek•

BFB CHAPTER 9:

I told Isaac we could go swimming later, so he told me we'd meet at the water opening in twenty. I walked back to the van and went in. I really needed some time away from Tristan and the love birds. Tristan is just... Tristan and Sean and Sammi are way to involved to ever notice anyone. Like once I went to Sammi's for a girls night and Sean just "randomly" dropped by, the entire movie they made out and practically had sex with me in the room. It's one of those memories your just want to delete forever.

I opened up my suit case and began to search for my new and amazing swim suit.... I searched for over 5 minutes and nothing was there...

"The fuck!"

I cursed under my breath out of frustration. It's so annoying when you can't find the thing your looking for... And even more when you find something you weren't looking for turns up! Like my old camera!

After searching a few more minutes I just went with a black crop and my Friday shirt over it and some plain jean shorts. I checked the clock in the van and I still had 10 minutes. I'll put my hair in a pony and I'll be on my way.

I jumped out of the van onto the dirt and rock road. It's kinda breezy for the summer... Walking down the dirt road was not fun in sandals as rocks hit your back and dirt got stuck to your calf. There was two cat calls and a "Heyy" as I walked to the beach front. My greatest relief was that they didn't come closer. If they did I probably would have ended up dead... Or in a ditch some where... But I don't prefer either.

Time flew as I made my way to the front of the beach entrance. I laid a towel down and dropped my bag with all importance onto the towel, before I rolled it up and shoved it under a tree near by. Ain't no way anyone stealing my stuff. I'm ready to dance.

I waited, just standing on the beach in my black crop top and shorts, like an idiot. It was about 10 minutes later when three (very wasted) guys came up to me. They all looked around 20. They were hot but definitely not my type.

"Aye bae....be why chu alllll alone."

The tall blonde one all but slurred out. I took a step back making sure he knew I wasn't okay.

"Awh babe don't be like that."

One hummed. He didn't seem wasted just creepy...

"Just back up."

I stated strongly as I stood my ground.

I knew in that state of mind they could and probably would try to do something stupid... But not on my watch. I know I'm skinny and weak but I could kill someone. Hah. Who am I kidding the only thing I could do is probably scratch him!

They were all buff. Seemed like the type to work out several times a week. Would definitely not be able to fight them off.

"Hey princess how's about giving daddy a kiss?"

The shorter ginger one said coming closer and leaning in whilst tapping his cheek.

I quickly scanned my surrounds hoping to find some sort of weapon if needed. I mean we are in broad day light so they couldn't get away with anything. Right?

I swallowed loudly as I finally spotted something shinning in the sand. Seemed like glass... Perfect.

"N-no." I stuttered out of panic as he grabbed my shoulders and pushed himself against me.

I thought of screaming but there wasn't anyone around for a few miles and I had the feeling that the blonde one would pounce as he seemed eager...

"Give. Daddy. A kiss."