Chapter 1

"Shiverstar! Shiverstar!" A black she-cat mewed as she ran over to a skinny, tall, white she cat.

The she cat turned her head to look at the black cat, known as MidnightCall. "yes? What's wrong?"

She had a look of anxiety upon her face. They had just been attacked by Shadowclan a few days ago, so everyone was a still a bit timid.

Midnightcall stopped to catch her breath, "i-its Mistywing. She's having her kits!"

Shiverstar sighed in relief before following Midnightcall to the nursery. By the time they arrived, the kits already arrived. There were four of them. Two toms, and two she-cats. All of the warriors congratulated Mistywing. The light grey queen purred in return, looking as proud as ever.

Shiverstar smiled before asking the queen, "what are their names?"

Mistywing smiled, "the light gray one is Littlekit. The darker gray on is Minnowkit. The light brown one is eaglekit."

One of the other queens purred, "he looks just like his father!"

A light brown tom mewed as he sat up straight and tall. He was glowing with pride.

Mistywing began to speak again, "and last but not least," she licked the white kit below her on the head once, "Whitekit."

_____________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter! Longer chapters will come in the future, I promise!  ~Lily