Chapter Eleven

Editing
Wintereyes opened her eyes, and sighed. She quickly stood up and stretched, yawning. It was her second day of being a warrior and she was super tired. She was out all night catching prey for the camp. Prey had been scarce for the last few days and she wanted to make it up to the clan. Moonshine lifted her head and looked at Wintereyes, "Um. You okay?"

Wintereyes looked over at her friend and perked up her ears, "Uh, yeah!" She smiled, "I am fine, just tired."

Moonshine sighed, "Why are you tired? No sleep?"

Wintereyes yawned again, "Go ask the dozens of voles in the fresh kill pile."

Moonshine let out a purr of amusement as she smiled. "Well, I was going to ask you if you'd like to go on a patrol with me and GoldenWing, but-"

Wintereyes quickly jumped to her paws, interrupting Moonshine. "I am okay. I will come with you."

Moonshine smiled and turned towards the den exit. "Alright then. Lets go, we don't want MidnightStar ripping our tails off now do we?"

Wintereyes rolled her dull eyes and chuckled. "I would like to keep my tail thank you very much."

Moonshine padded over to the golden furred tom, known as GoldenWing. "Wintereyes wishes to come with us."

GoldenWing smiled radiantly. "Alrighty then! Lets go!"