Chapter 6: Escape from Hell

While Takero and Calin are traveling through dimensions to Hell, Calin starts to wonder on the whereabouts of the Heaven forces.

"It's odd that we haven't seen any of Heavens forces invade Earth to help fight against the invasion" said Calin.

Takero begins to think the same thing. "Yeah man, you're right".

"I've been hearing rumors from over the years that they have a new Angel moving up in the ranks" said Takero.

"Ahh, you must be talking about the new girl that go by the name of 'Lilith' said Calin.

Lilith, the shapeshifting Earth Mage...a dangerous mage at that. The power to transform into a Dragon and a Leviathan wielding the ability to use the planes of the Aether to her advantage. As well as being the first Angel in over a millenia to fuse both her primary Earth ability with the destruction of Fire. Even Ryako, back in his prime age of Ruling a kingdom would have a challenge with her.

"Look Calin, we found the entrance to Hell" said Takero.

~Meanwhile back in Earth~

Devien fierce rage was impenetrable, even the most fearsome warrior wouldn't dare to challenge the Queen especially when she is enraged. The two warriors began fighting as Devien quickly used her infamous move 'Fenrir Bite' which sent ferocious teeth towards her opponent.

"Haha, stop toying with me...Ms destruction" as the strange guy said with a smirk.

The man used a blinding fast 3 strike sword technique and it quickly hit Devien before she can blink. As fight grew on, the two began tire out and then fight was coming to a end. Until a object fell from the sky creative a massive crater in the ground. A figure begins to walk from from the smoke and debris. Devien took a closer look and was surprised of what she saw.

"What?!? Golden wings" said Devien.