Chapter 16: The Rematch Part 1

Devien runs towards sector 5 to see what exactly is going on. Rekner finds the school of magic and begins to murder all the students and teachers. Devien meets Astaro the new captain of Sector 5 and he catches her up on the current situation. In a vague strong tone of voice he says "the database analyzed our intruder and he's a general for the Fallen Angels and his name is.. Rekner, the man who assassinated Master Ryako". In the distance, you can hear the screams and the crying from kids as Rekner lurks around searching for Ryako. Devien finds Rekner and charges towards him with Ryako gauntlets of hades and Rekner catches her fist. "You really thought you could surprise me" says rekner. As Rekner begins to remember Devien face, he realizes that she is the woman who interrupted his assassination. "Well well Ms. Fire Mage, now tell me where.. Is... Your Husband". Devien laughs like a maniac and says "couldn't finish the job so you searched for him 20 years later". Irritated and annoyed easily, Rekner pulls out his sword and puts it against her throat. Astaro throws his Dual bloodhound Axes at Rekner as they struck his back. "Call Master Ryako, I don't think he's the only one here" says Astaro. Rekner smirks and he screeches towards the sky as a horde of Angels in the shape of Demons."HEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHHAAHA this is my new Army full blooded Dark Fallen Angels injected with the 'Devil Arms' serum created by yours truly" says Rekner. While Ryako rebuilt his Empire for the past 20 years, the Fallen Angels were creating something sinister that could possibly help them overthrow mephisto from hell and Queen Yolanda from heaven. So he traveled to the 5th realm of Hell to receive blood vials from demons.. Very powerful Demons. Devien transforms into her new form Demon War mode. Rekner uses his quick feet to boost past everyone and grabs Devien to transport them to the Grand Cathedral in Heaven.