Chapter 20: The Gods of Saretiens

Ryako wakes up from his long drawn out nap. He usually sleeps in "complete darkness" which allows him to regain his lost powers and to generate new tactics and plans for the war. No one is allowed to disturb Ryako while he is in the state of darkness. Whilst Ryako is waking up from his slumber, Calin is taking Daesyung and Kiyoki to the Elder Saretiens. The Saretiens is a God-like race of beings that watch over all dimensions and currently is residing in the Keep of Draechaic. Calin plans to ally with the gods to help win the war. Both Ryako and Calin understands that they are very likely to win this war so they devised a plan to destroy the fallen angels and demons. Ryako is quite worried that there will be a repeat of losing all of his loved ones in the last war...so he's specifically trying his hardest for everyone to make it out alive in this war. He realizes how naive he is but he just wants everyone to be safe...especially Devien. In order to train for the war, Ryako decides to go back home and retrieve some old equipment he used over a millennia ago. Whilst Daesyung,Kiyoki, Takero train under Calin in the Draechaic Chambers of Exile.

~3 hours later~

Ryako travels to Hell and visits his old kingdom. Upon reaching the castle, he walks down to his old room to find his old gear. He found his Draxian Armor, in which he found in the abyss of Tessle. He leaves his room and walks down another hallway searching for his fathers room. A spirit of sorts stopped Ryako and begin to talk to him.

"Young Master Ryako, you're really alive?!?!" Says the spirit.

Ryako turns around with dragius in his hand with the sword pointed at the spirits throat.

"What are you doing here and who the hell are you?!" Says Ryako.

The ghost begins to explain to Ryako that he is actually his fathers personal body guard that has been watching over the castle and his father ashes since Ryako's departure and the death of his father.

"You see I have been watching over your kingdom since the First Great Demon War but why have you come back Young Master" says the spirit.

"Well, there's going to be another war on Earth and the fallen angels and demons of hell are going to be part of it...so I came here to train and gather my old equipment for this battle" says Ryako.

The spirit takes Ryako to his father old training room in the basement. To teach him how to properly use his demonic powers. In the process of Ryako training, Calin has made it to Draechaic with the gang. For the first training lesson, Calin decides to let each one of them be trained under each of the Saretien Gods. Ariell the saretian goddess of wind took quite a liking of Kiyoki, so she made sure kiyoki trained under her. Daesyung trained under Cabryll, The God of Mystic and Mischief. Takero being the Ice Dragon King, Fryll the God of Winter decided to train Takero into leaving the throne as King and to become a God of Ice. Calin patiently meditates and is confronted by an old Ally, Abaddon.

"Welp, Teacher of The Prince...are you prepared for the fight of your life" says Abaddon.

"I'm surprised you found us here but am I prepared to win this war and bring us all to peace once again" says Calin.

"I'll be joining your guys side in the war because I want to happily live in peace on Earth and not worry about the dangers of battle and war" says Abaddon.

Everyone is training for the War from which will start in One Month. Everything is on the line for Ryako, he cannot lose this war. Whilst Ryako crew is preparing themselves, Amy and Rekner are gathering many allies to help them in the war and they'll need someone else to take Abaddon seat in the war. The Demons of hell are being gathered by Mephisto and a secret somebody to get ready for there battles.