Chapter 17: Rematch part 2

Devien and Rekner arrives to the Grand Cathedral. As Ryako watches Devien being firmly choked by Rekner, he shoots Rekner with a huge demonic blast. To Ryako surprise, Rekner absorbs the blast into his Palm by using the ancient gauntlet of Hades stolen from Deviens hands. Whilst Ryako is distracted by the sight of Devien being choked by Rekner, Amy quietly hiding behind Ryako and she lunged forth to impale him. A mysterious figure grabbed Amy's sword and come to find out it's Kiyoki and Daesyung appearing right behind her. Kiyoki is one of Ryako's latest experiments to the Demonic side. Of course her chest size is rather large due to his strange addiction to breasts and her powers match the strength of a God.

~5 Years Ago~

"My Lord, I've found a strange woman damaged and thrown about the outskirts of the base while I was on guard duty" says Guard. Ryako being very concerned on the woman's behalf, he tells his guard to bring her to him for medical treatment. As time go by the guard reaches the headquarters with the woman and immediately Ryako wants him to bring her to the lab. Ryako analyzes the woman's wounds and heals her but doing so he decided to extract the purity inside her heart and filled it with Pure Darkness. During his extraction process, Ryako began to notice the true power residing inside of the woman. As days went by, Ryako gave the lady a name in which it turned out to be Kiyoki. She finally awakened from unconciousness and her eyesight was damaged so he gave her a special type of glasses so she can see. With the proper training from Ryako, Kiyoki learned the powers of Air and Water and to properly control the elements.

~Present Time~

"You won't be hurting my Lord no time soon " says Kiyoki. Ryako expression showed the surprise on his face. "Kiyoki and Daesyung...Your actually back. You've made it back from your trip to Asgard to speak with Thor and Odin. How did you guys know I was here" says Ryako. "Well, Master Calin told us to come here when we arrived at headquarters. But enough of the greetings my lord, Let me Handle this little shit of an Fallen Angel for you" says Kiyoki. "Fine by me Kiyoki you take Amy, Daesyung handle Abaddon and for me..hehehehehe I have little reunion to settle over here. Lets Rock and Roll baby" says Ryako. Devien uses the distraction power kicks Rekner in his face to release his grip. "I'm all fired Up now" says Kiyoki,Daesyung, Devien and Ryako.