Chapter 21: Assassins

Ryako training from the spirit of his father body guard was quite long and very difficult. To completely unlock his true potential, Ryako must undergo the Trials of Xarex. The same trials his Father underwent to gain the Throne as King of the Underworld. Having this kind of power was quite dangerous and can put a huge strain on his body. Ryako didn't care, he needed more power to win the war. He was very reluctant about using his full demon powers due to the fact he hated being like his deceased father ever since he was a kid.

Meanwhile back in Draechic

Calin is quite impressed about his newly-found students improving greatly in there training to be Gods. It's only one more month before the War begins and Earth Defense force is looking outstanding. Calin senses a disturbing presence heading straight towards them.

"Hmm, this energy I feel its pulsating towards us and its...its multiple entities. I have to warn the others" says Calin.

As Calin leaves his meditating spot he runs to the others but is stopped dead in his place by an arrow carved straight from an Dragons Scales.

"You missed me heh, so I guess even I can be on the hit list huh? League of Assassins!" says Calin.

The League of Assassins is a group of individuals who train day-by-day to kill high profile targets. There way of training is quite horrific yet effective using actual people as practice. The Leader is the greatest assassin all over the galaxy. His name is Ryu Shinsuke: The Shadow Stalker. His clan has rivaled Ryako clan over the course of a Millenia naturally being formed the same time Ryako father took the throne as King of Hell. Usually he chooses to stay away from political matters, which is why they were absent during the original Great Demon War. These assassins has caused many troubles over the years during the absence of both Ryako and his father. Now currently they reside in the Forest of Archmedes. There business with Calin starts back 30 years after the war when Calin decided to take back the Dragon Sword Dragius currently wielded by Ryako. In there eyes, Calin has crossed the wrong people and he's been ducking and dodging the League for quite some time and they finally caught up with him.

"We finally found you thief" says one of the assassins.

"That's a bit hypocritical of you fine sir" says Calin.

"Doesn't matter, give us back our sword or you'll have to face a death sentence. I'm pretty sure your reward has exceeded over 1 million dollars" says the Chief Assassin.

As the group finish there training with the gods they over hear the commotion between Calin and the assassins.

"So this is where you were, Master Calin" says Kiyoki.

Kiyoki sizes up the assassins and dashes straight for the chief. She's always been overzealous and quite cocky just like her creator Ryako. She decides to test out her new powers against the chief driving her fist through his skull knocking him thirty feet towards the Jun Nexus Lake. Daesyung opens a Rift and takes the two lieutenants into another dimension. Takero is now riding upon the Ancients Dragon targeting the rest of the assassins so Calin can escape with him on the Dragon.