Chapter 7: Double Trouble

Devien was abruptly met by an Angel and It didn't seem like she was alone, Devien felt another presence but it was a lot different and stronger than the Angel. Trouble was rising quickly for our queen, she had a injured Demon and a very powerful Angel-mage to deal with.

"Well, my dear queen I guess you have more of a problem on your hands" said the strange man.

As he begins to laugh like a maniac.

Lilith began to look at the injured demon and she raises her hand and points it at him. In a quiet voice, she says a threatening statement.

"good riddance, you foul creature" said the Angel.

A huge fiery meteor was fired from upon her hand and instantly obliterating the strange man. Devien is quite impress of the Angels destruction.
"heh, quite impressive Angel" said Devien.

"My name is Lilith, Heavens strongest Angel and top leading commander of heavens forces" said Lilith.

The aura from Lilith was radiating immeasurably, And Devien knew she couldn't handle her as of now.

"you dare call yourself a 'Queen' hehe...hahaha..oh poor sweet girl...ill show you a true Queen and she'll be arriving very soon to cleanse the evil from this world" said Lilith.

"Well, you must not realize how I earned the title 'Queen of Destruction', need I remind you Lilith" said Devien.

"Hmph, Well we can spar before my Queen arrives" said Lilith.

Knowing truly Devien can't win from such a fight with the Commander after her original fight with the demon, she decides to stall out Lilith until Gaden arrives.

"I thought you goody goody Angels were supposed to be protecting our world" said Devien. As she began speaking to Lilith with gruesome anger.

"Such a pitiful creature, realize this girl... I only side with the rules of our Queen Yolanda and her vision for this world" said Lilith.

Gaden finally reaches Ms. Destruction to fight off Lilith until Calin saves Ryako.

"hey pretty what's up" said Gaden towards Devien.

"Not doing so good Gaden can you handle Lilith for me" said Devien as she slowly fades away unconsciously.

Lilith senses a stronger immeasurable power coming from above.

"Well well I didn't think our Queen will be arriving so early" said Lilith.

As Gaden doesn't look yet in shock nor afraid of a greater power coming his way, he is ready to face off against his oncoming foes.

Back in Hell

Takero and Calin finally reaches the location of Ryako whereabouts and decides to sneak in The Boss castle.

"So how you wanna do this" said Calin
"I believe we should just break in cause some chaos and get Ryako" said Takero

"such a very suicidal plan, very dangerous...hehe I like it" said Calin

Takero and Calin plan to strike the castle begins, Gaden attempt to fight off Lilith whilst her queen is on the way and what came of Ryako.