School Of Life

The first chapter in your life is the one you get to know people around you..feel that everyone loves you..and that they'll be with you forever..like they say you'll all live happily ever after.You keep imagining that those people will stay with you forever..that they will never let you down..that you'll never fight or argue.

Then here comes the ugly truth,and you start to find out that some of those people are just using you..or talking about you behind your back. There comes your first breakdown,and you feel betrayed.In my situation, I felt lost..couldn't really realize that someone would ever use me or just be friends with me for a particular reason.That day was one of the worst ever.

I started writing poems..but I always kept them to myself..I always thought that I moved on but then I remembered everything and here starts another breakdown..another bucket of tissue wasted on endless tears.

I always thought that it was just me who felt this way..I felt lonely..sad..an betrayed!

Then by time I knew that some people are just not worth the pain, and that people come and go..only few who actually stay.Then I realized that i've always been wrong about "happily ever after" and that the first chapter in my life is finally over..and that it's not just me.

I've always tried to discover a new path that could help me escape from all the trouble..and this path is yet to be found.

All that I'm sure of is that there is always a bright side, we can always look at the full side of the cup, we can always hope for the best because we all truly deserve it.