Archangels Sleepover

A/N: ANGEL!KID!AU WHERE CHUCK IS GOD. ARCHANGELS AREN'T RELATED. MICHAEL IS CHUCK'S SON (JUST BECAUSE HE'S THE OLDEST). I NEVER LIKED RAPHAEL OR NAOMI THAT'S WHY HE'S HER KID. ALL JUST BEST FRIENDS, NO RELATIONSHIPS. PROMPT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY PHONE (AMAZING PREDICTIVE TEXT SERIOUSLY AND MY FRIEND PERSUADED ME TO WRITE IT: LUCIFERxSNORING

The archangels were having their first sleepover. Of course, like any good sleepover the actual sleeping hadn't taken place until the early hours of the morning, and thanks to Gabriel's smuggled in candy, all were very heavy sleepers- knocked out by their sugar rush low.

As they all settled into their separate nests, Gabriel was thinking over the nights events. It had been great, he knew, but Mikey the eldest had insisted they get some shut eye. He shook his head, thinking of how he must remember to come up with a way to get back at the older archangel.

Suddenly his thoughts were cut off as he heard an almighty snore. He jerked up and looked among the group. Some of the others had jostled slightly in their sleep due to the unwanted noise, and Raphael had even swatted the air by his face with his hand. Gabe giggled and carried on inspecting his friends to find the culprit. Another snore tore through the room as Gabriel stared down at Lucifer, he couldn't help the silent laughter that coursed through him. Oh boy, did he have a great morning planned. He went back to his own nest and stuffed his pillow in his ears, a futile attempt at blocking out Lucifer's snores. He fell asleep eventually, and awoke along with the others.

Castiel and Balthazar-Michael's younger brothers- came running into the front room where the archangels had made their beds, and squirted them all with water guns and jumped up and down on them, much to their father, Chuck's, amusement. As they wandered into the dining room where Chuck was serving up pancakes, Gabriel seated himself next to Lucifer. The others took this with little surprise as the two were practically inseparable; Lucifer taking it upon himself to teach the younger boy all his best tricks.

"I'm assuming you want maple syrup on these, Gabe?" Chuck asked after already pouring it all over the boys breakfast.

"You know me too well." Gabriel replied, taking the plate he was passed. Castiel looked over at Gabe's pancakes

"They're swimming Gabey!" Balthazar and Castiel laughed clinging on to each other. Gabriel had always had a soft spot for the two Seraphs, as he joined in laughing.

"You know what else is funny, Cassie? Balthy?" The two looked at him expectantly, as Michael glared at him and mentally willed him not to do anything too stupid as it was his house after all.

"This".

Gabe smirked at Lucifer and the two lesser angels before snorting loudly. Even Raphael, Michael and Chuck laughed at Gabriel's sound and at Castiel and Balthazar who were rolling on the floor laughing. Lucifer blushed slightly.

"You know who else can make that noise, even better than me?" Gabriel taunted, as he watched Lucifer's face redden even more.

"In fact, he was practicing just last night!"

"I thought that infernal noise was in my dream!" Raphael cried, always the more direct of the archangels even if it brought him plenty of enemies.

"Hey, don't be too mean. I snore as well" Chuck silenced Raphael, and patted Lucifer's back in comfort. Lucifer was now a bright shade of beetroot red and hung his head. Gabe felt sorry for him now, and gave him a tight one-armed hug

"We still love you Luci!"

They carried on eating in silence, with Cas and Balthazar occasionally sending sideways glances at their dad, wondering how loud he could snore.

They had said goodbye to Raphael as Naomi picked him up in a bright red Reno.

"It's the same colour as Luci's face!" Balthazar cried out, and the rest of the boys sent Lucifer a sympathetic look.

As Gabriel and Lucifer were just leaving their hosts house, Gabriel turned to his best friend.

"I'm really sorry, Luci. Can you forgive me?" Gabriel didn't want to lose such a good friend over a snoring joke.

"Yes, I forgive you, Gabe" Lucifer replied, playfully punching his friends shoulder "hey, I'll just have to try /extra hard/ to not slip out your most sensitive tickling spots, next time we see them"

"No! You would never!" Gabe turned, concerned about the next sleepover the archangels would have.

Lucifer winked at him, and the two walked off with one arm slung over the others shoulders.