A Unexpected Encounter

"There are so many different colors of purple! Mauve, Violet, Boysenberry, Magenta, Lilac, Periwinkle, Oho-ho Periwinkle is such a cute name! There is also foods like Plum, Grape, Jam, Eggplant, Rasin, and Mulberry!"

Pix was lying on a mossy rock that was being hit by a ray of sunlight. His purple wings were comfortably spread out on the rock. He opened one eye to look at Lulu and then closed it. Disappointment could be seen on her face.

"Oh come on Pix! you gotta like one color, oh-oh, Wine. Every guy likes Wine!

The little fairy then opened up both eyes.

"See? I knew you would like Wine."

Pix flew off the mossy rock to Lulu. He then pointed at her. Lulu look confused.

"Me?"

Pix shook his head in response.

"I'm Lavender!"

Pix smacked his forehead and then flew away. Lulu giggle and skipped to pix.

"I'm kidding Pix, I know what you meant. Where to now?

Pix pointed in the direction of a stream. As they got closer to it Lulu spotted a Noxian slave caravan. She gripped Pix out the air and pulled him close to her chest. She then ran to a bush to hide behind.

"Why are they all the way out here in Howling March?"

Pix shrugged his shoulders

"If they're carrying prisoners they have to be Demacian. Pix, go and take a peek."

Lulu pulled her staff from her back. It was a brown stick that was spiraled at the top. She pointed it at Pix and whispered.

"Beautify."

Pix then turned into a small two tailed Squirrel. He scampered over to the caravan. Two large men in silver armor were both relieving themselves in the stream, "no drinking from there." she thought sticking her tongue out. He then ran to where the prisoners were being held. When he got to the cage he spotted children. Male and Female. He then scampered back to Lulu.

"What did you see?"

Pix told her of the children. Lulu was saddened. She could take the two soldiers on no problem but she might put the children in danger! She then thought back to the Glade... A place of peace and beauty, where no child could be hurt.

She wanted to help, so she took in a deep breath and began to chant a ancient words, but her concentration was broken by the shout of a familiar spell.

"Event Horizon!"

The voice was chilling but reassuring. When she looked to the Noxian caravan the soldiers were stuck in an attacking animation, swords high in the air. Then came the laugh of the familiar voice.

"Children... You Noxians never change. The tables have turned my old friends..."

The Yordle lifted his staff high into the air where purple lighting shot down onto it from nowhere. He then pointed it to the two Noxian soldiers.

"AND I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY!!! PRIMORDIAL BURST!!!"

Dark energy then shot from the staff to the soldiers. It opened up, swallowed both men and then disappeared. There was nothing left of the Noxian men.

Lulu stared at the Yordle in awe. His cold yellow eyes, his dark Indigo and Violet attire, and that hat with the buckle on it... Her hat had blown off from the force of his spell but his hat... She was already standing and the only word that came to her mind was...

"Veigar?"