Green Eyes

"Lulu?"

Veigar looked to Lulu. He wasn't quite shocked but more disappointed to see her at the moment. He wanted to commit more evil deeds but with her around that would all change very soon. He looked to the children who were still locked up in the cage and destroyed the lock that kept them there.

The stench that came off of the children was blinding. It stung his nostrils and made his eyes squint.

"Arrrgh, hurry you little foul rats! Your stench pains me, if I have to destroy you to get rid of it I will, BEGONE!"

The children hurried out of the cage straight into the stream. One little girl with dirty Auburn hair stopped in front of Veigar. He looked at her with much animosity but her green eyes showed no fear. She then hugged him and thanked him. Her smell was foul but he endured for as long as he could.

"Ah, yes,yes lovely dovey, now begone before I turn you to ash."

The little girl smiled and ran to join the other children in the stream.

Veigar cracked his sore knuckles and looked back to where Lulu was standing but when he turned he was being glomped by the purple beast. They both fell to the ground with a soft *thump*.

"Unhand me you beast! I am the all powerful-"

"VEIGAR!"

Lulus voice was filled with joy to see her long time friend. She rubbed her face in his, which made his hat fall off his head. He was struggling to get her off him but she was a little heavy and was clamped onto him.

The kids in the stream all looked to them, one kid asked...

"Are they fighting?"

Another child answered...

"No their making babies!"

Veigar was now getting a little fed up, so he rolled over on top of Lulu. She returned the rough gesture with a playful giggle. She then rolled back on top of him. He was now in a full out wrestle with the energetic Yordle. Lulu's face got closer and she said to him, green eyes glistening...

"Never look a tulip in the eye!"

Veigar yelled in anger and gave up. He had a straight face then and just spread out on the ground. Lulu was disappointed that he didn't want to play anymore, so she got up off of him and put a hand out for him.

"You're no fun and no good at wrestling. You always give up!"

Veigar smacked her hand away from him and got on his feet. He patted the dirt off of his purple robes and stretched.

"This type of brash behavior is unacceptable, especially from I! A dark wizard such as myself will not be mocked with childish games, now leave me!"

While Veigar was busy putting his hat back on his head Lulu was staring at the children in deep thought. Veigar could see this and asked of her gaze.

"Do you think it would be advisable to send them to the Glade? They have no place here in this world.

"I don't care where you send them, just get them away from me. Their stench makes me want to puke and I cant stand their helpless stares.

Lulu then tugged on his robe. Veigar turned to her.

"Their only children Veigar, and you of all Yordles should know what its like to be in their position. What would you have done?"

Veigar looked at the ground for a short time, his yellow eyes squinted. He then looked at Lulu.

"I would have told them, (screw you) and blew them all up."

Lulu and Pix were both looking at Veigar with disturbed expressions. Veigar just laughed. He waved them off and gave them approval to send them to the Glade.

When Pix was conjuring the portal Veigar and Lulu were sitting next to each other. Lulu kept sliding closer to him but he would move away.

"So where have you been Veigy? Last I seen you was at Uristan on your way to look for leads on your captors."

Veigars attention was on the ground.

"I didn't find the men who tortured me, but when I do, I will inflict so much pain that they will believe I am their god. I promise it."

Lulu's expression saddened and she lost words so she looked back to pix. The portal was open and children were walking threw some crying and some holding hands. The girl with the green eyes and Auburn hair looked to them. Lulu tugged at Veigars hat, it got his attention.

"Look Veigar, that little girl is waving to you!"

Veigar mumbled under his breath. He got up from where he was sitting and walked away from Lulu and away from the little girls sight.

Later, Lulu and Pix found Veigar resting with his hat over his face. When she called his name he opened his eye which made a slit of yellow on his dark black face.

"The children are gone we should head out."

Veigar put his hat over his face again

"Who said we would be heading out together? Your presence pains me."

Lulu snatched his hat off his head but this didn't catch his attention.

"Were friends, and friends stick together now lets get going!"

Veigar got up and snatched his hat from her. He then put it on his head and led the way.

"To Noxus we go, keep up."

Lulu squilled, ran up beside him and snatched his right arm. Her large hat was in the way so Veigar had to tilt his head to left.

Lulu brought up a topic that was on his mind though...

"That girl did have pretty emerald eyes didn't she Veigy?"

Veigars eyes squinted and he thought to himself...

They indeed were beautiful...