Cat and Mouse

There are moments in one's life when they fell true terror. The kind of fear that make's your stomach turn and your sense's more acute.

Lulu stood, unsure of what step to take next. Draven and Veigar were in the midst if fighting.

Sparks flew as Draven dodged Veigar's attacks mocking the small yordle. Meanwhile, Darius was just standing there watching as the two tried to murder each other.

Darius towered over his little brother. Pix was cowering behind Lulu's ear. Lulu patted him on the head. "Hahahah brother, you gotta come join in the festivities!"

Draven was throwing his ax's at Veigar now. Veigar was batting them away with his staff. Left, right, below, to the side if his head. They just kept coming and he kept enduring.

"We should go help him Pix." Pix looked to Lulu flabbergasted. "Don't you look at me like that! There's no way that Veigar can handle that man by himself!"

Lulu thought to herself that if she were to get involved there would be no way that Darius wouldn't.

They would then be faced with two of the most lethal men in Noxus, shoot, all of Runeterra for that matter.

Darius glanced at Lulu and smiled, he knew that she wanted to step in. He was waiting for her to step in, hoped for it.

"We have to Pix. Im not sure what Darius will do but there's a possibility tha-"

Lulu was cut off by the sound of metal hitting the earth. It reverberated in her small ear's. She seen that Darius had drew his ax and was advancing toward Veigar.

"Oh fig!" Lulu didnt have time to consider weather or not she should aid Veigar, she had to take action.

Lulu hopped of her magical staff and kicked it into gear. She flew while holding onto Pix. Veigar was a good distance away but Darius was able to move at a mundane speed and make it to Veigar before her.

Darius grinned. Suddenly he picked up speed and sprinted for Veigar. He got to him in a matter of three seconds.

"Draven, to your left." Draven steped to his left allowing his older brother to replace him.

Veigar must have not seen Darius approaching for when he seen Darius towering over him his eyes grew wide.

Veigar gritted his teeth, threw his staff in the air for defense and braced his self for a world of hurt.

"Decimate!"

Darius brought the giant ax down on Veigar. The thrust was so great that it could be heard ripping the air

The ax connection with a loud crunch.

Veigar was fine.

Lulu was on the ground with her hands pointing toward Veigar. She had made a shield to safeguard Darius's attack.

Draven was vexed by Lulu's action. "Look's like we'll have our selves quite the scuffle brother." He began to twirl his thin mustache.

"No worry," Darius said, raising his ax to his shoulder. He relieved his neck by cracking it. Veins were protruding from it.

"They'll be dead by the end of today, that is certain." he growled.

Veigar looked to Lulu annoyed by her interference. All Lulu could do was smile. "Here we go I guess."
---
Authors Note: Sorry this one is so damn short and the one before this. "Darius and Draven." To make up for that there will be a chapter following shortly after this, thank you and I hope you enjoy.